the Rift

[OPEN] Clouds in my coffee

Isopia the Mountain That Knows Posts: 780
Dragon's Throat Apostle atk: 6.5 | def: 10 | dam: 8.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 18hh :: 3 - is now aging slowly HP: 90 | Buff: NUMB
Hubris :: Royal Bronze Dragon :: Shock Breath & Frost Breath & Babel :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath Odd
Isopia

Isopia considers his words. She finds herself mildly surprised and ... what was that emotion? Introspection provided little insight, but finally she decided that it was probably closest to delight that his words inspired in her. It was so rare to find someone with anything of interest to say, much less someone who also appeared intelligent. Inspecting the beams of light that filtered down from the sun above, Isopia had to nod her quad-horned skull in agreement. He was quite correct, they were clearly not low enough down for pressure to be their primary concern, as he had well noted.

No need to draw it out. This received a side-ways glance from the demi-goddess as she considered this. Was there a point in drawing out death? Was anything to be gained, or understood by a lengthy demise? Would she ever know?

Before she can respond, Hubris is mentally tugging at her mind. With a mild sigh of annoyance, Isopia submits to his wishes. "Hubris would like your snake to know that he is called Hubris." She recites, and the bronze trills brightly and puffs out his chest proudly.

The question of Kisamoa's motives and the reference to her lineage causes Isopia's mind to mentally start, but she remains relatively outwardly still. "Not until he has successfully recruited enough to aid him with whatever task he is here to complete. Perhaps then there shall be cause for alarm, but I believe him when he says he is not capable of completing it on his own. Whatever it is." She paused, wondering if Kisamoa should properly be called a he, or if his gender was as much of a mishmash as the rest of him appeared to be. "If he is an emissary of my Father, then I'm sure eating anyone would be frowned upon. " She offered with a mild shrug. Then again, if any of the Gods were to be disobeyed, her Father would probably be the most understanding.

Once upon a time she had murdered her own child, and had received only a disappointed lecture from the Earth God. Though she remembered none of that now, having had the memories magically pulled from her mind, she had enough other evidence to support her position that her Father would be the most lenient of the Gods. Then again, she'd never seen him truly angry.

"I wonder how long this game of call and answer shall continue. What will Kisamoa ask of us, such that he offers such bribery first? If his task was given by my Father, shouldn't that serve as enough justification?"

@Albrecht  SORRY FOR THE WAIT. Can we also talk about how epic your writing is??????

Image Credits

Abandon all hope, ye who enter here

Messages In This Thread
Clouds in my coffee - by Isopia - 11-14-2016, 01:06 PM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Albrecht - 11-18-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Isopia - 11-19-2016, 09:43 AM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Albrecht - 11-20-2016, 08:56 AM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Isopia - 01-01-2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Albrecht - 01-13-2017, 02:12 PM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Isopia - 01-17-2017, 05:21 PM
RE: Clouds in my coffee - by Albrecht - 01-28-2017, 12:41 PM