the Rift

[OPEN] Eyes Open

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
Magnificant! This dragon was truly a beautiful work of art. Golden eyes watched the creature sit up and wave to the boy with excitement. Chuckling brightly ice filled the air near him, and then it was quickly taken away by electric breath. "Wow!." Words but through chuckles of brightness. Maybe the world was not so bad after all. He was normally solemn and quiet keeping to himself, but personality exploded from his bright mind being around this goddess lady. Finally, he learned this little companions name " Hubris..." quietly his voice trailed off talking quietly. He did not know what that name meant, but he was curious to know."What does hubris mean?" Golden eyes peered through black tresses of his young mane. The boy realized something.

The goddess lady would not recognize that she was unique. For a moment his eyes squinted and looked at her wondering why she would not admit it. Everyone if special in their own way. If you do not accept yourself how could you receive others into your life? He did not expect her to talk about herself and immerse herself in a pool of pride. Zubari just wanted her to know she was special, whether she would accept it or not. He wanted to open his mouth and just tell her it is okay to be different but silence remained in the air. Perking his ears forward the woman began to answer his questions. "Hmm it is kinda like an upset parent. They tell their child everything is okay, but deep down their heart yearns for more. The child can not satisfy that need and want, so they simply do not confide that information. His shoulders shrugged slightly turning his attention to the veins pulsing with magma.

Golden eyes looked to the woman once she spoke again. Black tresses of his tail flicked at his legs. Turning his golden tipped skull, with a bright smile he looked at the dragon. What was the little creature thinking? Just for a second, he let his attention fall before quickly throwing back at the goddess lady. The God's needed them, interesting. He pondered on the questions she asked him. "So God's and mortals are puppets trapped in a cycle of dependence on each other. Without us, they do not exist, and without them, we do not flourish. We are codependent on each other. " Looking to the sky he waited to see what she would say about the moon god. Her answers filled the air and every crevis of his brain. The goddess was fair, intresting. It did not surprise him too much that she would do what she had to do. "So has she killed people before? Is going to the extreme of taking a life is worth anything? You did just say they need us, so if any god has killed that is not a very great way of getting support. Even if everything does happen for a reason. " With that said another arrived filled with more questions. The boy did have a point, but maybe it was not about worshiping one God. It was not like he did not worship the others, it is just the moon god looked over his herd. "Well I do not believe we worship just one God. Maybe people in that herd look to that leading God because they are supposed to help them succeed. That does not mean they can not worship other Gods. Like Moon God is going to protect us and help with our quests, so herd members follow her, but still, they respect and worship every other god. I believe each one has their own power, correct? I might be entirely wrong, but that is my thought. " He smiles softly to the other colt and looks to the God lady for the correct answer. Then it dawns on him; he does not know her name. "Excuse me ma'am, but I would like to know your name if you do not mind."

"Talk."
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

@Gawen @Isopia

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
Eyes Open - by Isopia - 11-15-2016, 02:02 PM
RE: Eyes Open - by Zubari - 11-24-2016, 07:06 PM
RE: Eyes Open - by Isopia - 01-01-2017, 03:06 PM
RE: Eyes Open - by Zubari - 01-02-2017, 12:31 AM
RE: Eyes Open - by Isopia - 01-02-2017, 11:46 AM
RE: Eyes Open - by Gawen - 01-07-2017, 11:01 PM