the Rift

[OPEN] What's to be done?

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor
Never has Yael been so scrutinized. She is used to doing the scrutinizing, the interrogating, digging for information with and without permission. Isopia’s ears flicker in attention and her gaze roams over her body, in which a lonly Yael is unconsciously reminded of her lover’s gaze. The talon hidden by dark-tipped locks seems to warm against her neck, and she finds she must grit her teeth and steel her spine a bit. Swallow whatever outward reactions she might want to make - anything that deviates from neutral. All too quickly first impressions quickly burn away and the golden foreigner realizes that this is actually nothing like Vanquish’s gaze, under which she preened and purred like some half-bird, half-cat creature in heat. The mare is polished, cold metal like the pieces of jewelry she so casually wears. Her gaze is calculating, her tone matter of fact. She has a feeling this pauldroned mare is not going to be like Lyanna and Toulouse.  

Yael feels flush and foolish, happier now more than ever that she has perfected the patient, smiling mask that rulers must so often wear.

She swallows thickly, but does her best to contain her disappointment. “Ah... I t’ought as much.” There is yet to be someone who’s heard of her homelands. It’s enough to make a woman wonder if she’s somehow crossed both time and space and entered another world. There are powers greater than she out there, and if she is correct, her tribe’s teaching that there was only one God is oh so very wrong. Time to move the topic forward, lest she begin to linger in sadness. With an attempt at levity, the petite mare starts again, “I’m beginning to t’ink t’at I came from anozer vorld altogezer, but t’en t’at vould not explain ze language similarities. So.” A shrug. It will remain a mystery for now.

Yael shifts her weight and settles to a more comfortable position. Her gaze darts to the little dragon and she smiles a bit, the corners of her mouth lifting to one side. “Eef you xaf ze time, may I join you? T’ere ahr many kestyons… but of course, I vould not vant to bozer you.”

Who needs names when you can get right down to it?

yael
by night, tie your heart to mine, and the two
together in sleep shall defeat the darkness

horse lines | wing lines | coloring & coding

@Isopia
Sorry for the wait!

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
What's to be done? - by Isopia - 11-15-2016, 02:21 PM
RE: What's to be done? - by Yael - 11-16-2016, 12:42 PM
RE: What's to be done? - by Isopia - 11-16-2016, 02:07 PM