the Rift

[OPEN] Slither

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

BY THE PRECEPTS OF HER PURITY

The ocean winds carried many whispers; tongues hushed and silent, but thick with secrets and promises of lost treasures. The Flying Dutchman was one of those treasures found, Maren knew that all to well.  The day she had met the boat within the brackish swamp of the river's estuary was marked as the start of her dedication of worship towards Sun God. Blessed by their God, together the trio (Mr. Teatime, the Flying Dutchman and Maren the Crownless) had proudly formed the self-assigned, Official Unofficial Water Patrol of the DT.

Today, however, there was a stir in the air; a deeper voice than the usual rang between the cold stirrings of obscure murmurs. Maren turned her pale head around, her long ivory mane pulling at her crown as she moved to look around the hazy blue for anything out of the ordinary. Had it been Tallsun she might've spotted the drowning man earlier, but the Frostfall air was gloomy and dim with clouds hanging low. Her vigil golden eyes shot straight to her companion, who looked at her with urge surging through his odd eyes. You know what to do, the mare could only say as she herself stood up from her wooden seat, outstretching her wings so that the wind may push them harder forth.

Combining their talents, a heavy, firm sound started echoing over the ocean surface. "EERGGHUUH, BLAGH, MEEHWW." It was Mr. Teatime that was singing in his deep tiger roar, rolling and tugging his throat like a true siren, for perhaps it would answer. She rowed into the embrace of the salty winter winds as she went, hoping for a reply of some sort that would tell her it was not yet too late. But then her gaze found the a blob, similar to the head of a horse, amidst the blue. He seemed somewhat close to the beach still, which was a good sign. "There!" Mr. Teatime ceased his singing and they drifted closer to the man. As they arrived Maren looked down to analyse his state. She had surely expected a pegasus that had perhaps been to tired to fly on any longer, someone fromt he Throat, but he was not at all a pegasus, or someone she knew for that matter. As he couldn't have dropped from the sky, he must have tried to swim. In winter? Could someone really be that thick? In short; it was a tad suspicious.

Any other soul would perhaps have cried out something along the lines of ‘My! Do you need help? Quick, grab my mane and I shall pull you to the shore! Hurry now!’, but the stallion wasn’t fortunate enough and therefore had found Maren instead. In all honesty, there were a few dark thoughts floating her mind as she watched him struggle and flounder. Yet, in the name of having whatever family he was from indebted to them, she turned to her companion and scraped her throat. “Mr. Teatime,” he knew at once what his bonded wanted from him and jumped straight into the ocean to disappear underneath the surface, only to come up again seconds later. “Hmm,” Maren said, listening to her bonded’s conclusion. The words that left her lips were stark and not per se worried underneath her silent, golden stare. “According to Mr. Teatime’s Deep Ocean Floor-analysis you seem to be in no immediate danger.” She huffed and then threw out part of the anchors’ chain for the stallion to grab onto. “Try to keep a hold on this as I peddle us back to the beach. Mr. Teatime will remain in the water with you to suffice as your personal float-attendant.” She could have asked of course if he was well, if he had hurt himself somewhere. However, Maren did not really care enough to realize that that should have been the prioritized question. “Is that understood?" Who are you, anyway. "Just so that you know your own rights (or perhaps lack thereof) In paragraph 2 B. Section 8 it is stated that the Dragon’s Throat Water Patrol has no obligation to save anyone that is not from the Dragon’s Throat, next to that; section 9 of that same paragraph states that therefore the Water Patrol is not to be held accountable for any deaths that may occur within our ocean or under my vision...—” ...and she would continue to quote more information written down in the imaginary Official Unofficial Water Patrol of the DT handbook as they paddled and swam back to the mainland.

lmao I'm so sorry  ; v ;
Feel free to pp them getting back to the beach!
Just for better understanding; This is what a tiger talking sounds like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-H20YACr6E
Now just imagine it singing. :D also; I did not re-read to check <<
Image Credits
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
Slither - by Toulouse - 11-16-2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Slither - by Maren - 11-17-2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Slither - by Toulouse - 11-18-2016, 10:49 PM
RE: Slither - by Maren - 11-20-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Slither - by Toulouse - 11-22-2016, 03:20 AM