the Rift

[OPEN] Slither

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

BY THE PRECEPTS OF HER PURITY

He didn't seem to sophisticated, perhaps that was what put her off. That, and the gelding's dramatic flair that stung her in the eyes like a spotlight. She just wanted to turn away from it, or, at the very least, turn it down. "The lord of light is watching over me today!" If that is true, I wonder what I've done wrong to upset Him.  

After having paddled back to the beach and watching Barnabas safely stand on his four hooves, Maren threw out the anchor. Mr. Teatime meanwhile had shook out his pelt and sat patiently in front of the gelding, eyeing him suspiciously with his hunter’s eyes. He did not trust him either.

The Diviner joined them, judged him with her silently-eyed nonchalance as she did. Their analysations weren’t over, however. He strange teeth, and she could only agree with her companion. “I agree you were lucky indeed that I came by. I don’t see how anyone besides me could’ve succeeded in this particular rescue mission.” She felt Mr.Teatime’s suspicion push against her own emotions. You think he knew? It was quite possible that he had seen her and her boat at Kisamoa’s gatherings. Maren and Mr.Teatime shot a glance at each other. We were meant to be a secret organisation... There seemed to be nothing she could do about it now, though, she would just have to face the music that the DT Water Patrol could no longer pretend to be the random, recreational fleet that it had so far.

"I go by many names these days, but for you I am still the Captain of the Flying Dutchman. To my herd I am Maren, the Diviner.” Simply because she was quite a multi-functional mare. But the question of his purpose remained and her judging golden gaze squeezed together when she met his eyes once more. “Now that I’ve told you that, Barnabas, you are going to tell me what your purpose is.” She huffed. “Please answer thoroughly and truthfully while I ask you a few questions. " She scraped her Throat. "So; what is your purpose here? What do you do and what herd do you hail from?"  Her stance was still straight; expression crowned by a frown that shadowed silent eyes. She was the Official Unofficial Water Patrol, it was her job to make sure no one was able to infiltrate their land through the waters without them knowing.

He was wet all over, but she was not a mare that could do anything about that; was not a mare that would care enough, even if she could and she surely wouldn't have trouble sleeping tonight if he were to catch a cold. “As it is one of my other many qualities to do so, I will also strongly advice you to not cross oceans in the middle of winter anymore — And to be perfectly honest, I would not recommend swimming across this particular ocean at all."  Her own thought process could simply not comprehend how anyone would find himself doing such a thing in the middle of winter. Though he had this time, even Mr.Teatime would not mindlessly do such a thing. He could only swim that far, after all. That is, not without ulterior motive.

Image Credits

@Toulouse! Sorry that she is such a stick in the bum >>
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
Slither - by Toulouse - 11-16-2016, 02:36 PM
RE: Slither - by Maren - 11-17-2016, 09:13 AM
RE: Slither - by Toulouse - 11-18-2016, 10:49 PM
RE: Slither - by Maren - 11-20-2016, 02:25 PM
RE: Slither - by Toulouse - 11-22-2016, 03:20 AM