the Rift

[PRIVATE] & she's buying a stairway to heaven

Sohalia the Transcended Posts: 477
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: 10 (ages in Orangemoon) HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Astraeus :: Common Zephyr :: Wakiya ChaoticMelodies
Sohalia

"I'm not small!" she cried suddenly, playfully pouting at the much bigger stallion. It wasn't her fault that she was short, or delicately built, or... okay, maybe she was a little small. "I'm fun-sized," she substituted, tossing her companion a big wink. He could take that how he would; for once, Sohalia was allowing herself to let go and just have fun. Maybe she should partake in rum a little more often, especially if she was to be in such good company...

Nope. She couldn't follow that line of thought, lest she make another really bad decision. What was his name, the last one? Oh, Kaj! That's right! She didn't need another disaster like the golden pegasus had turned out to be. No, Gaucho was all she needed - but wait, he had died and left her (how dare he!), so why should he get an opinion at all? Stupid, fiery stallion...

Her attention shifted to the tattoo on the stallion's shoulder, and she reached out before she could think, precariously sashaying closer and attempting to trace the shapes. "I'm a wonderful vegi-thing," she reiterated. "I could get you anywhere you wanted to go! Just say the word, and we can flyyyyy awayyyyyyy." She grinned again, fluttering her lashes at him. Then, she frowned, seemingly realizing something. "Oh... but you can't fly. What a shame. I guess we'll just have to walllllk." She said "walk" like a dirty word, then sighed. "C'mon then, let's go!" And, suddenly giddy again (good luck following these mood swings), she started tottering skipping down the beach.

"Talk talk talk."

@Tarik

Sohalia
I built this city just to bring it to its knees
Please tag Sohalia in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.

Want to place an order?  Visit Crystalline Creations here!
Want to plot with Sohalia?  Visit her plot page here!

Messages In This Thread
& she's buying a stairway to heaven - by Tarik - 11-19-2016, 12:45 PM
RE: & she's buying a stairway to heaven - by Sohalia - 11-19-2016, 06:57 PM