the Rift

memories of dying days [open]

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob

" Oh my goodness!" she gasped as soon as her eyes had fallen upon the weak grey before her eyes. Although she seemed to have stood on her own just fine, Myrrine was quite aware of the way in which her body swayed and her limbs trembled. It was enough to drive the younger mare forward with concerned hazel eyes, hoping not to startle the beautiful unicorn as she spoke in a more hushed, soothing tone," You must be so lost and confused miss! I terribly hope I haven't startled you. Are you thirsty? I know where we can find a small stream around here." She was careful in her spacing, and despite longing to brush her inky muzzle against the speckled flesh in an attempt to comfort them both, she was polite enough to keep her distance.

Perhaps it was the way she stood, looking so vulnerable and in need of someone to help her out, or the surprisingly comforting flecks of her dappled grey coat; but the spotted mare couldn't help but be reminded of her mother in some ways. Although her locks were not the same navy she had come used to, and her eyes were a more vivid gold than vibrant blue, the resemblance was enough to make her once again long for the comfort of her beloved Mother. Keeping these thoughts at the back of her mind she schooled her features into the most pleasant smiles, her eyes not nearly as bright as they would have been two years ago. Life had a way of dimming the light from your soul over time.

" Please forgive me rudeness Miss," she spoke tenderly, hoping the beautiful unicorn was following close as she began to lead to a small spring that trickled between the trees," My name is Myrrine, and this is Helovia. I certainly hope you can make yourself feel comfortable, as this is a very welcoming and warm place." Her mouth tugged into a tender smile, and her eyes still held their kind warmth whenever they came across strangers in need. The butterfly mare may be broken and jaded by the world, but her soul still remained kind at heart. She could only assume (and hope), that it was the same for this mare.

" Speak"
OOC:

MYRRINE
Life's too short to live simply
semperfeisty | xxtgxxstock @dA | leeorr-stock @dA | jerry oldenettel @ flickr

@ariadne
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
memories of dying days [open] - by Ariadne - 11-19-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Myrrine - 11-19-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Eldala - 11-22-2016, 09:12 PM