the Rift

memories of dying days [open]

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

CAPRO had been very insistent on their leaving the Basin today. He'd spent quite some time up there since hatching and had been wandering out when she wasn't looking. The young mare had shown the kid goat a few places on their travels but, eventually, she'd ended up in the Threshold again. /Ahh, this place again./ The spot where she'd entered and, every time since then, utterly failed at getting anyone to follow her back to her home. Why? She wasn't sure. The Basin probably got just about as cold in the winters as the Edge or the Hidden Falls and they certainly had more position openings than the Dragon's Throat which, she assumed, was fairly full. Seriously, it felt like half of her encounters with horses from other herds had been from the Throat.  So if her herd had nice warm caves to stay in during the winters, mild summers with tons of grass, abundant opportunities to make a name for yourself, and a friendly, close knit group...why did she always fail to recruit a new member? /Stop being dramatic, its only been twice. Just calm down and see if you can find anyone./

Tiny hooves interrupted her thoughts. Tiny, cloven hooves to be specific. Capro, her Girgentana  Goat companion, had decided to sputter off in his own direction. "Ugh, Capro no!"  She took off at a trot in an attempt to follow the surprisingly fast kid. She heard a voice to her left and turned, knowing that Capro would have gone towards it too.

Slightly out of breath she arrived in front of the pair to see Capro dancing a little goat jig about the two mares. He pauses to jump up at the one with butterfly wings, utterly entranced by their pattern. "Capro leave them alone. Come here now!" The last word held extra, motherly emphasis. Sadly, he dipped his white head and slowly walked back to Eldala. "Sorry about that, I've only just got him so he's still a little wiley!" She apologized as the floofball jumped on her butt where he laid down to watch from afar. "Is everyone alright? My name is Eldala and I'm a Weaver in the Aurora Basin, a herd here."  She nodded at the butterfly mare respectfully but turned to the obviously dazed grey mare. "Do you need a healer ma'am?"Her words were kind and earnest but quick. If she needed a healer then getting to one with with haste would be a good idea...and the Basin certainly had many of them!

"Words

Welcome! =) I hope you don't mind the little goaty! =p <3
@ariadne

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
memories of dying days [open] - by Ariadne - 11-19-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Myrrine - 11-19-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Eldala - 11-22-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Tilney - 11-24-2016, 01:28 AM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Ariadne - 11-25-2016, 12:56 AM