the Rift

memories of dying days [open]

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

His prognosis was something that made sense to her medically tuned mind, and although she agreed that rest would be helpful, she would have also suggested some sort of herb medley to ease the pain. She was about to mention as such, until the man was speaking again and blatantly asking her if she would join him. Pausing, she took the time to school her delicate features and to remain composed, because on the inside she was extremely irritated. She understood the need to help, the need to bring more members to your herd, but being so straightforward to someone who was still trying to remember their past was rather tactless. She thought of possibly offering her magic in order to retrieve them, but from the look in her eyes and the way she seemed wary of the apparent magic causing this in the first place, she might not be so willing at this moment in time.

So Myrrine stood politely in the back, ignoring the way her mind seethed at Tilney's impolite suggestions, and as she was about to call him out on it, Ariadne was standing up for herself. The words were like music to her ears, hoping they would knock the stud down a peg as she hid the amused smirk on her features, and instead listened patiently to her suggestion. At the mention of her having a home Myrrine giggled softly, looking to the ground before turning back to the speckled unicorn,"I'm afraid that might be a little difficult Miss Ariadne, I currently have no home I am residing in. But if you would like me to show you the loner lands, I will happily assist then. Until then I shall take leave and let you grow accustomed to our homes." She offered her nose tentatively to her, hoping she would accept the token of friendship, before looking to Eldala pleasantly,"It was a pleasure to meet you Miss Eldala, and I do hope we can meet once again! Take care of your little goat now." Her lips parted to release a tinkling laugh, before she was once again looking to the former herd mate.

"Tilney, I do hope your journey home is safe," she smiled tersely, offering her muzzle to him as she used to to her former herd members, looking to him with slightly harder hazel eyes,"Might I also suggest finding our guest here some white willow bark to help ease her muscle pain? It will be easier on the stomach than ginger or devil's claw. Until we meet again." With one final dip of her head to the three, and a sweet smile to her little goat, she turned and walked deeper into the thick forests, not really sure where she would be heading next. Only time could tell.

"Talk."

the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

@Ariadne @Eldala @Tilney - tagging since I mentioned you all! Thanks for the thread guys and I apologize for Myrrine being a grumpy pants!
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
memories of dying days [open] - by Ariadne - 11-19-2016, 04:40 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Myrrine - 11-19-2016, 05:30 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Eldala - 11-22-2016, 09:12 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Tilney - 11-24-2016, 01:28 AM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Ariadne - 11-25-2016, 12:56 AM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Myrrine - 11-25-2016, 10:59 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Eldala - 11-26-2016, 06:23 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Tilney - 11-26-2016, 08:20 PM
RE: memories of dying days [open] - by Ariadne - 11-26-2016, 11:16 PM