Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
the dauntless
But our life's made up of choices
Some without appeal
They took for granted your soul
And it's ours now to steal
Loretta was designed for this type of weather. The snow and ice welcomed her. She had her own frozen kingdom when the world was captured by winter. Archibald, while not entirely entranced in the blustering cold, was not spiteful toward it. Loretta, however, found her joy here. Just after a storm, the cur was rocketing through the once lush, verdant forest. Her mind was alight, on fire with youthful wonder and playful schemes. It was not unusual for Loretta to step into these playful moods when her and Archibald were alone, and it was also not unusual for her snap instantly out of them as she did now, rounding a corner and skidding to a halt before the screaming black and blue mare.

Archibald trotted behind her leisurely, his head low. He was in no hurry, the old familiar freedom of the vagabond lifestyle hanging over his shoulders weightlessly. It was like breathing fresh air, not holding the title of Czar, even though seasons before he had taken the title by war. The time was changing, and with it he was. The Earth God needed someone else to rule his lands--someone who did not feel the bloodthirsty stirring that Archibald felt far too often. For so long he had tried to snuff it out, tried to diminish his desire for destruction and bloodshed for the sake of leading his people well. Now, however, he did not have to do that. The freedom was endless. He was once again his own king, his own agent, ruled by no one.

The Dauntless' relaxed mind snapped to attention when Loretta rounded on Ampere. He stopped, massive head moving skyward and golden eyes widening to look before him. Her voice screamed into the void of winter, beckoning an opponent. She must have heard them in the labyrinth--Loretta's romping and Archibald's unmistakable, earth-shaking gait. The behemoth snorted, stepping forward to reveal himself fully to the woman.

"Aye," He said simply, his body instantly preparing itself for the scuffle. His neck arched and his head lowered, his back rounding with all the skill of the warlord he was. The muscles in his shoulders and haunches tightened, his eyes narrowing as he pawed at the snowy ground below him. He let loose another snort, Loretta's voice sounding after in a guttural, low snarl.

[PC: 0/3 | WC: 386 | I HATE CLOSING DEFENSES PLEASE TAKE THE FIRST ATTACK ]

Image Credits | Table code by tamme

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lightning strikes every time she moves - by Archibald - 11-21-2016, 10:41 PM