the Rift

[PRIVATE] I’m not what you think that I am made of

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy
IT had been the turn of several moons since Calstron had seen Raeden. Actually, it had been that long since he'd seen anyone. That last, embarrassing encounter when he'd been terribly wounded had left him feeling rather "less" than he liked. It was quite the shock to realize that was he not only past his prime for his "addiction" but also that there were others in Helovia who might know his true identity. It had been enough for him to decide to lay low for a while, let the emotions settle down, and then make himself known again when the time was right.

The time was not right today...but damn was he bloody cold. His pink skin was beginning to sport patches of hair here and there but the fresh skin was still uncomfortably tight in this frigid cold. And oh, how he missed Raeden. He missed the way her mane smelled had smelled faintly of honey and how her hips would swing just a little more to the left than the right when she walked. Frosted lashes closed briefly against the chill remembering that foggy morning my the lake an a smile washed across his frozen visage.

But then his eyes opened to the sterility of his surroundings and a foggy sigh escaped the blood knight. Though the monotone colors soothed his anxiety, lending him clarity, he was quickly finding that being sane was incredibly boring without someone to talk to. What use is sanity to a hermit? What sort of cruel gods creates a creature who can be painfully aware of their isolation yet incapable of appreciating any company they might be given?

Smoke drifted up through the barren trees in front of him. Distracted, his head quirked to the side."Huh." Apparently, the very same gods who might deliver their plaything with an offer of a small gathering. The fire was not very large and so he could be certain it was purposeful. He half paused for a moment, weighing the possibilities that he might be seeing Tilney again and not some average herdmate...and then a positively bone-chilling breeze raked through his hair and propelled him forward to his fate. Fuck it, I'm not going to freeze alone. Huge hooves squeaked against the dry, cold snow as he made his way. The weather's fingers implored him, "faster, faster" when it began to gently sprinkle snow on his frame. The flakes melted as they hit his lashes. Finally, the frame of a small hut began to take shape. Why hadn't he thought to build a lean-to when the weather had began to turn and he'd been all alone? Ahh, the King brought low in yet another way.

His eyes found her first, grasping on to the form within the dwelling, and oh how his body rejoiced at the sight of her. A smile spread across Ron's fairly frozen face as his hooves found their resting spot just outside her home's warm embrace. Perhaps being brought low wasn't going to be so terrible after all. "Well, aren't you a sight for lonely eyes. Its been a while since we last met, hasn't it?"

calstron & Raeden
"You're lovin' on the psychopath sitting next to you"

image | coding

@Raeden

WARNING:
Calstron is a dark character that often utilizes curse words and his posts may contain triggering content.  PG-13, not PG

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m not what you think that I am made of - by Calstron - 11-20-2016, 02:45 AM