the Rift

[PRIVATE] I’m not what you think that I am made of

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy
The frost covered world glowed with bright white and mute tones of the dead world. It was a land of hibernation; there was not beauty or serenity in the frost-covered grounds. The areas were desolate, the food was scarce, the weather showed no mercy, and she was alone. In her home, her only place of sanity, Raeden could finally feel a sense of security and warmth. It was something she had not felt in a long time. Bright teal eyes gazed into the world; they were the only ounce of color peering from the darkened warm home. A figure was creeping through the mist. The form was of a winged man. His build was heavy, and his statue like movements showed he was freezing, cold, and the weather was unbearable to the beast. Her head tilted and turned as the figure moved closer and closer. Lowering her crown ears pinned to her skull defending her home. The sharpened point aimed at the man, he was not going to take Her shelter.

A voice reached out to the girl, and her golden skull raised. The pale specter looked up to gaze into the eyes of a man she was falling in love with. His eyes flickered with warmth in the bone-chilling wind. The heat of the fire rushed out the door to embrace him in all of its warmth. Her once cold glare fell into a sweet honey-laced smile. His words embraced her and wrapped around the lonely soul of her heart. Silver flecks kindled with life as ears pushed forward to greet the man. It had been a long time since they had been together. Their last meeting was not very personal at all. He was bloody and torn apart. The man was broken, but none of that mattered to the pale specter. "Where have you been? I missed seeing that sugar covered face around here. Did you miss me?" Seductive sweet tones dripped from her mouth, and her tongue was as smooth as velvet.

Wind howled and whispered through the trees, and they bowed with the promise if a coming storm. Cream hooves stepped to the side opening up her home to the man. "Please come in, the storm is on its way. You look cold, troubled, and in need of a nice warm, dry place ." Her skull directed to a spot to the right of the fire. Eyes gazed upon the warming source as it crackled and snapped with sounds. Tin picked up his heavy skull from its resting place to look at the man. Green eyes rolled slightly as he settled his head back down falling to sleep once again. "Please do not mind Tin, he can get grumpy sometimes. ." Soft cream tresses shook with a slight chuckle. "Oh I am sorry if you have been looking for me. I was in the Basin visiting with my sister. She told me some news that... well, I was not expecting. It just shocked me a bit, so I took some time away from Edge to collect myself." A sigh left her maw, but luckily the heat of the fire kept the air from freezing into a frozen breath. "I am sorry Ron, there has just been a lot of things changing in my life. Gawen has had his own problems, and sometimes I feel like it is because he has not been able to spend time with his father." Her sweet voice fell silent realizing she just told Ron about her son. Eyes widened and tears started to swell in the deep blue depths. With a deep breath, she closed her eyes wishing to take back everything she just said, but it was too late.He was going to know everything about her, even if he didn't want too.

"Talk."
raeden
"I want someone with secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows"

image | coding

@Calstron

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m not what you think that I am made of - by Raeden - 11-21-2016, 10:01 PM