the Rift

[PRIVATE] I’m not what you think that I am made of

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy
                                             (Late adding this in, but its Intermission II)
SHE seems...off. He'd never quite understood such emotions. He usually blacked out before then. He usually whispered sweet nothings into the ears of dying creatures when he felt upset or off. He wasn't quite sure what to make of her restrained demeanor. His sharpened rose was not supposed to be this dull and lifeless.

Well, he supposed he would be her whetstone and carve her an edge anew. The blood knight smiles deeply at her greeting.  "Ah, my honeyed one, I've been working on that personal....quest...I mentioned to you. The one I felt unsure about? Its about to come to a close, I think, in a rather unexpected way." He grunts as he scoots to add some wood to the fire before continuing. "But I found myself freezing without the warmth of your affection. So, obviously, I had to take a break to come back and find you." He gives her a saucy wink and reaches out to nuzzle her neck.

The deranged creature dips his head at her next phrase and wiggles his way into the shelter, not taking any mind to Tin anyways, and settles in to the warm little shack. A sigh escapes his chilly lips as the fire's warmth begins its work on his frozen visage. Now that he's in the same lighting as the lovely maiden he finds there's something else off about her nagging him. Sure, she seems a bit down, but there's something more.

The woman in white fills him in on everything he'd missed while absent. Her voice begins as a comfort but ends an ocean away from that. He was confused at her discomfort over the new she got but, presumably, it must have been quite bad for her face to fall like that. Oh, but wait, her next words cause her to cease all together and begin to cry. Bloody hell, not only did she have offspring but ones young enough to need interaction with their father? He sputters on the melted snow he'd been slurping near the edge of the fire. The demon wants to slap her, he wants to find the child and kill it, but even he must recognize the hypocrisy there. After all, his transgressions against her in the Caves had been....worse, to say the least. So, instead of anger he offers her a nuzzle and the only comforting words he can think of to muster. "Oh, I am sorry you're having such a hard time with the sire. Truly, a stallion should be involved with his offspring always. I had a son once, his is the feather I wear, but he was murdered. I would never allow a child of mine to go without my presence." Its an odd sort of possessive comfort. Its selfish. But its the best Calstron can offer even on a such a day where he's feeling far better than usual with the blackness held at bay.

calstron & Raeden
"You're lovin' on the psychopath sitting next to you"

image | coding

@Raeden

WARNING:
Calstron is a dark character that often utilizes curse words and his posts may contain triggering content.  PG-13, not PG

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m not what you think that I am made of - by Calstron - 01-02-2017, 12:46 AM