the Rift

[PRIVATE] I’m not what you think that I am made of

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

His heavy body moved into the warmth with her. She could not blame him for looking for the person who hurt him. "It is okay. I am glad you are getting close. Most of all I'm glad you missed me." Icy soon melted away, and the fire filled the space with heat, and passion. It was a small area for the both of them, but she did not mind being tucked close with him. The warm tears began to fade away; she had to hold it in; she had to be strong. Shove all emotions to the side, and do not let them overwhelm her life. Do not let it effect HIS life. The touch to her neck sent a small shiver down her spine. He did apologize and explain himself before entering her home. Little did the man know, he never had to explain himself to her. There was something deep rooted within her heart that would cause her to always forgive him. No matter what. Teal orbs watched as he pushed a log into the fire. She simply ignored the sputtering of melted snow that spat from his mouth. Maybe it was not important to her, or maybe she never even noticed. Flames roared with hungry heat burning and crackling happily with its newly satisfied fullness. A sigh came from her maw looking out the hut, the snow began to thunder and rain down harder. "Yeah... I thought he would be more involved, but oh well. I can do a better job by myself. The only downfall is that he has wings, and I can not teach him to fly. He will learn eventually." Raeden shrugged her shoulders leaning into his touch.

It was delicate and her spine shivered with a soothing touch to her heart. Maybe she only needed the comfort of someone else to feel okay. Expressions softened as she took a moment to comprehend that his son was murdered. A sinking feeling dropped to the pit of her stomach. Who would do such a thing?! To take a life of something so innocent, young, pure and defenseless is only something a monster would do. Monsters do exist they live among everyone, but luckily Raeden has never met anyone like that. "Oh my... I am sorry Ron. Are you looking for his murderer, is that why you came to Helovia?" Her eyes moved to the small feather in his mane. Gold and black stood out in striking tones against his white tresses.

Silver orbs flickered with the warmth of the fire. "I know you came here under not so good circumstances, but I am glad you are here. I am happy we met. When I am with you I feel like I do not need to explain myself. I have never lost a child before, and I am sure the weight pulls on your heart like a thousand pounds. I went to the Basin to see my sister not too long ago, and she told me that out patron goddess killed my parents. Sometimes I feel like life just is not fair. The young are taken too soon, and the righteous are murdered because they are too pure. " She shakes her skull reaching out to return the nuzzle to try and comfort him. "There is evil in the world far greater than you or I could ever imagine.Hopefully one day it will all be gone ." Her honey coated words fell silent. Orbs found the small resting body of her companion. Tin was still asleep not paying attention to their conversation. Kicking a cream hoof another log fell into the fire and started crackling with a brighter warmth. "You would have been a great father Ron."

"Talk."
raeden
"I want someone with secrets that nobody, nobody, nobody knows"

image | coding

@Calstron

Messages In This Thread
RE: I’m not what you think that I am made of - by Raeden - 01-06-2017, 10:22 PM