the Rift

Give Syrena a life?

Syrena Posts: 207
Dragon's Throat Forger
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 hh :: 7 years
Thelxiepeia :: Royal Rougarou :: Water Kyra
So Syrena is tough, because she basically doesn't like anyone. But that really doesn't work from my point of view, because I like forcing her to make friends and adjust and change and all that....so, she could use some other horses in her life.

Mostly looking for friends. I suspect these will be strange friendships. She doesn't talk a lot, she certainly won't dish about your bad day real well, but she does have a soft spot for those she likes. Particularly she seems to take an interest in children, and as they grow up, she just keeps liking them.

Would also be interested in anyone who wants to swap stories. She's on a knowledge quest ever since becoming Storyteller, so anyone who wants to talk about the Gods or the history of Helovia would be cool.

I'm not against her finding a lover of sorts, but the odds of this actually happening seem highly unlikely, so I'm not necessarily looking for this one either. But you know, if you have someone you want to throw at her, it could be hilarious at the very least.

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Reli

Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
WELL HI

maybe Mesec could talk to her? He knows a fair chunk about the history of Helovia :D and some stories about the gods, if she asks nicely ;)

orrr @Vastra! She's my girl who can shapeshift into different animals by eating something from their body - so if that's something Syrena might find interesting, maybe Syrena could find her practicing her shifting or hunting for animal pieces?
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Ahh I would love to have Zubari meet her and listen to stories about the gods. He has a fascination for their power and is wanting to learn more about them. I think I would be a good experience because as of right now he only knows about the moon God and no one else. He also enjoys being around adults more than children. So she could be like the aunt he never really had! That's if your down for a few Zubi threads :)

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.
Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo
Mau was quite fascinated by her! :D Maybe have them meet once I'm posting freely again? ^^
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Glacia would love to meet her!

Dragon's Throat Forger
@Mesec - we know I hoard your characters, so yes to both. Hahaha. But so I don't overwhelm you, maybe Vastra now, and Mesec later when I'm not already hogging him with Lyanna? Do you want to post Vastra somewhere and Syrena can run into her practicing her shapeshifting?

@Mortuus Nox - yes, Zubari sounds awesome! Syrena will make a great, awkward-ass aunt of sorts. I should have some time to get a post up later this week somewhere, unless you feel like starting one in the meantime :)

@Mauja - yes please. that will be the best (read: most awkward) thread ever. it will be amazing

@Glacia - sounds good to me - I can get a post up later this week somewhere, unless you feel like starting one in the meantime.

Please tag in all posts
Image by Reli

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy
Yay!!! If i find time to make one I will :) If not I will look for a tag from you :)

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
sounds good <33 I'll tag you in Vastra's post! :D

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
I know we haven't finished that one thread we have going and I SWEAR I'm replying to that again soon, but I'd be up for more threads if you wanted. Maybe involving other characters so she could see his extreme antisocialness and decide she doesn't want to go that far off the spectrum? XD Also I'd like him to learn about the god shrines, so if you plan to go down there anytime soon I'd love to hop on that bandwagon.

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Laine Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: 5'10" :: 25
Laine
-slams Asavvi down on the table- TEACH HERRRR

I mean uh, yeah...so she wants to be a wise one someday (and by 'she' of course I mean me) so she should hang out xD

Dragon's Throat Forger
@Albrecht - no worries! I never mind waiting. I would love more threads with them though! And I am dumb, and never even thought of going there, but she totally should. I admit, I will probably be slow with a starter post for that, but once I get through a few threads I can pop one up there for them?

@Laine - YES DEFINITELY. They should meet/chat and Syrena doesn't really know what she's doing either but they can knowledge quest together. Again, I will probably be super slow with a starter thread, but as I finish a few other threads I will pop up a post for her. Unless you want to start it, which I would not complain about. ;)

Please tag in all posts
Image by Reli

Scheherazade Posts: 5
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15 :: 2
eclair
I know we're currently posting together but I could foresee more encounters between Sher and Syrena ^^ They're both kind of withdrawn with other people, and they both feel out of place but for different reasons. I'm wondering if after the Falls Sher will be like "yeah, you cool" and feel up to bridging a connection there.

But what I REALLY want this to lead up to somehow is Syrena recalling her life as a siren and Sher being HORRIFIED and basically #triggered because siren magic is a lot like the mind/memory magic she had used against her. It would be even better if Syrena thought things were going great up until that point lol

Dragon's Throat Forger
@Scheherazade - sure! She doesn't tend to bring it up because it scares the crap out of others and she finally learned that, but she would if they ran into each other at the beach and Sher asked her what she was up to or even asked about her history or whatever. She will tell it, cause she doesn't entirely mind scaring the crap out of people. Would be fun to see how that goes if they are friends/friendly before that though. More bitterness for Syrena, poor girl

Please tag in all posts
Image by Reli

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
SO. Like Eclair, we're already threading together BUT. Kiada I think would love to be friends with Syrena. Just because A. 'useless' passive magic, and B. She'd probably think it's badass that Syrena was a siren. She'd probably ask so many questions about it (she's a lil sicko like that sometimes) and wonder if she could teach her a thing or two xD

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.

Dragon's Throat Forger
@Kiada - she would totally love that!! Maybe after the Falls they can hang out again?

Please tag in all posts
Image by Reli

Kiada Posts: 181
World's Edge Nurse
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 2 years - Birdsong
Khairi :: Leucistic Lammergeier :: Paralyze Skylark
Sounds great to me! :D

IT'S SAID SHE'S MADE OF STORM CELLS
AND A WILD WOLF'S HUNGRY HEART,
THAT SHE'S LEARNT THE LIGHTNING'S SECRET
TO RIPPING DARKENED SKIES APART.