Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie

Arah

All these days I've been broken and hopeless and I 
I don't feel like I'm coping, I'm hoping that I
Can live and let go, so I can get through it."

The creature was in a pitiful state. Once, in another life, she'd been beautiful, desirable even. Now she was a lost and confused shell of her former self. Slowly, dumbly even, her eyelids fluttered open, heart thudded in her chest. The feeling of being so alive frightened her. For months she'd believed herself as dead. Only wondering the plains as a ghost, but she felt the life pumping through her veins. There was someone that she had to survive for, another that called her name and one that sang to her soul. A girl. A young girl. Her girl? Her daughter.
With that thought the doe sat up straight, eye widening as she struggled to remember the face of her child. A child that was alive. A daughter that she knew was still alive. Her daughter. Dry, cracked chops mouthed a name, the name that would be forever branded into her soul. "Ma...Maude." The child that she had laboured for, the daughter that she had birthed into this world. Then she was taken away.

There was another one, someone who owned her heart. Some part of her knew she'd given it away willing this time. No questions. No insecurity. Tilney. Her other half. The one who picked her up and pasted her back together. She needed him now, wanted him to hold her and let her know that it was going to be okay. Where was he? At their home...their home that she'd escaped to and he'd found her again. Worlds edge. "Tilney..." she panted, eyes wide and crazed. There was no one around to hear her but she spoke anyway. Her voice was rough and dry, merely more than a whisper. "Edge."

Arah knew that someone else was missing. The one bonded to her soul but Wynter was gone and no where to be found. For the first time in years she would have to finish this journey by herself. Her family needed her and she had to get back to them because at this moment she also needed them.
Her daughter.
Her partner.
Yet her legs shook and she stumbled, weakened legs barely able to hold her weight. Each step that she took was harder than the one before, yet the doe was determined. "Maude...Edge...Help!" Her shout was barely above a whisper. Someone. Anyone.
Credit

@Toulouse @Aelfwine
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Messages In This Thread
Put me back together. - by Arah - 11-21-2016, 03:18 AM
RE: Put me back together. - by Toulouse - 11-21-2016, 03:49 AM
RE: Put me back together. - by Arah - 11-21-2016, 05:59 AM
RE: Put me back together. - by Toulouse - 11-21-2016, 11:41 PM