the Rift

The Itch Of Boredom

Arion Posts: 11
Outcast atk: 6.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Goatfairy

WHAT was going on? The stallion turns about at the voice coming from his side. Seriously? He was grateful his face hadn't been spotted yet because it was the image of disappointment. All his toned muscles? His polished horn? All were lost on this one. The horse calling for him was, quite literally, mere steps from him and hadn't noticed his fabulous body...A mental scoff resounded through his skull. But, really, he couldn't fault her when her own hide was so dashingly vibrant against the monotone of this deep winter world. Her blue body fairly floats over the snow as she approaches him without the slightest inclination of apprehension. My, aren't you an astonishing little creature? The diplomat is quite intrigued.

The innocence emanated from her in the most delicate manner and it made him quirk his head to the side with an equally as lopsided smile as she dropped her corny joke. What a pleasant way to start one's time in a new country. "Well met Tiamat, and Nimue. My name is Arion." He nods politely to the whale floating at her side as if its not a source of confusion. Oh yes, we most certainly have floating whales gallivanting about the streets where we come from. I am also most certainly not gawking. No, indeed, that is just my face.

Ah, finally, she asks the golden question he seeks and his face lights up, excited to speak his purpose. "I am indeed new to this..uh Helovia! I've come here searching for my sister. She's pretty short, a little chunky around the edges, awkward, and takes excessive enjoyment in arts and crafts. I know it might be a bit of a long shot but her name is Eldala. Have you heard anything of her?" He flashes a charming, diplomatic smile and shifts his weight strategically with taught muscles. Perhaps, if he was charming and kind enough, she'd help out her new "stranger".

*semi-British accent* *short-speed-post-is-short*

Stock

@Tiamat

Messages In This Thread
The Itch Of Boredom - by Arion - 11-21-2016, 04:40 AM
RE: The Itch Of Boredom - by Tiamat - 11-22-2016, 01:29 AM
RE: The Itch Of Boredom - by Arion - 11-23-2016, 01:01 AM
RE: The Itch Of Boredom - by Tiamat - 11-23-2016, 01:40 AM
RE: The Itch Of Boredom - by Arion - 11-23-2016, 02:25 AM
RE: The Itch Of Boredom - by Tiamat - 11-24-2016, 01:52 AM