the Rift

The Itch Of Boredom

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
The skewed grin that warms the stallion’s expression puts the ocean mare at ease, her own cordiality seeming to feed off of his as the tilt of her lips softens. Of course, Tiamat strives to be a friend to all, no matter the situation, but it lifts her spirits to be in the company of someone who seems to be just as buoyant in their mood. “Arion,” she repeats thoughtfully once he has introduced himself, allowing the sounds to roll off her tongue, and familiarizing herself with the taste of his name, “a pleasure to meet you.” Another welcoming nod is offered, the brightness of her eyes never leaving his.

When he responds to her last inquiry, it is as though Tiamat’s expression mirrors the stallion’s. She lights up as excitement bubbles beneath her satin skin, dainty ears pressing attentively forward while she listens, the length of her lion tail swishing happily behind her. Not only is Arion new to Helovia, but he is also searching for someone—his sister! The Mender purses her lips for a short moment, carefully rummaging through her memories. It doesn’t take long for a kindling of recognition to illuminate her features.

“Eldala…yes! That name is familiar,” Tiamat nods to herself, her brow knitting together. “I’ll admit I don’t know her personally, but I do know of her. She is a Crafter for our herd; we live in the Aurora Basin—in the mountains up north,” with a gesture of her decorated horn, she motions to the snowy peaks that loom above them, a sight that is familiar and comforting for the ocean maiden. “It’s a beautiful place,” she continues with affection in her voice and a tender smile on her lips, because the Basin will always be close to her heart.

For her, there is no question as to whether or not she will help this charming man. Regardless of all of his charisma and dashing smiles, Tiamat would never turn down the opportunity to reunite a family, much less give him what she has found in the highland valley. Looking to Arion with a twinkle in her gaze, she gives him another crooked (nearly bashful) smile. “I can take you there, if you’d like?” The white wisps of her breath frame her features before disappearing, the child’s heart in her already expecting his answer.

notes; Nimue reference
“Speech.”
From the deep sea of clouds, to the island of the moon,
carry me on the waves
to the lands I’ve never been,
never seen.

@Arion | image credits
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
The Itch Of Boredom - by Arion - 11-21-2016, 04:40 AM
RE: The Itch Of Boredom - by Tiamat - 11-22-2016, 01:29 AM