the Rift

The Itch Of Boredom

Arion Posts: 11
Outcast atk: 6.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Goatfairy

THE bespeckled stallion was rewarded for his proper behavior with a smile and increasing warmth from the enchanting mare. Perfect! The way she curves her head causes her forelock to fall in her eyes in the most adorable fashion. Ahh! Arion mentally exclaims. Her voice was also a cause for appreciation in how exquisitely it fell from her tongue. When she spoke it was as if he were watching early morning dewdrops falling from leaves in early spring.

The driven stallion paused, intrigued, for she had managed to sooth the itch of boredom which had been haunting him these many long months. For a mare like her he would topple mountains just to see her smile. Not strictly to serve his attraction to her but to preserve that likeable honesty and innocence. She seemed smart, motivated, and so very admirable that nothing should be in her way, ever.

Oh yes, his sister, Tiamat was nothing like either of his sisters so far(Refreshingly). Wait, no, that was why he was here in the first place. Upon hearing that his new friend knew of his sister he excitedly exclaimed, "Marvelous!". The gentle mare continued her words though and the stallion bit his tongue to remain respectfully silent until she'd finished her words. "What a fantastic happenstance it is that we met today then! I both rather enjoy the snow and fancy being able to see my sister again. You may lead the way, fair Tiamat, to the Northern Lands of the Aurora Basin." His smile was decidedly pleased and happy. No need to be short or cut her off, she'd gotten straight to the point and been perfectly clear. For at least the fifth time that day he marveled at how wonderfully everything had turned out so far. As far as patterns go, it was a decidedly auspicious beginning to his time in this Helovia. "Oh, and I'm uncertain if you're in need of any soldiers or squad chiefs but I am quite the seasoned fighter and strategist if so!" he calls to her as they move off. Best to get in your plugs where you could.

*Enchanted Arion is Enchanted, Enchanted? Why yes!*

Stock

Messages In This Thread
The Itch Of Boredom - by Arion - 11-21-2016, 04:40 AM
RE: The Itch Of Boredom - by Tiamat - 11-22-2016, 01:29 AM
RE: The Itch Of Boredom - by Arion - 11-23-2016, 01:01 AM
RE: The Itch Of Boredom - by Tiamat - 11-23-2016, 01:40 AM
RE: The Itch Of Boredom - by Arion - 11-23-2016, 02:25 AM
RE: The Itch Of Boredom - by Tiamat - 11-24-2016, 01:52 AM