the Rift

[OPEN] they are lost and gone forever, oh my darling clementine

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Rexanna

Wasn’t the gilded woman so lucky that the pegasus didn’t turn and scream at her? She waited with baited breath, oceanic eyes glued to the gold woman with a fondness for her. They were similar in more ways than one, both on the inside and on the outside – except where the pegasus was gilded entirely  aside from the dark patches that dotted her wings, Rexanna simply wore a blanket of gold upon her pale back. The only noticeable markings were that of the mascara markings that dripped down her face and crawled up her cheekbones, and that horribly marred “C” marking that was etched into her flesh so many seasons ago.

Finally, as Rexanna studied the woman, she stepped back from the ledge without saying as much as a word. She finally stepped back far enough to turn and view the Aurelian siren as her eyes fluttered across the mare to see if she was okay in her physical body. Though Rexanna stayed quiet, Marembo squeaked a hello as he felt the woman’s gaze land on him, and sympathy raced its way through Rexanna’s body as she noticed the tear streaks and mess the woman seemed to have found herself in.

You should be sleeping…” Rexanna allowed the woman to finish speaking before answering back. A brisk walk on tonight’s chilly night wasn’t going to hurt her. She had lived in the Basin through multiple pregnancies to know what she could handle and what she couldn’t. So she offered the mare a warm smile and a small dip of her jeweled crown. “Oh, don’t worry. I’m fine. I’m more worried about you!” She admitted, offering another small sympathetic smile. “Why don’t you come back to my home and we can get warm and cleaned up? There’s plenty of space.” She questioned with a tilt of her head, stepping back to see if the woman would want to follow. Tembovu was off on his own duties for the night, and it left plenty of space in the little cave Rexanna had found for the two of them. Surely the King wouldn’t mind, knowing that the ex-thief had managed to help a herd mate in a dire time of need.

"Talk."

@Yael <3 if you'd like for Yael to take Rex up on her offer, you can PP Rex leading Yael toward the cave! :D
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: they are lost and gone forever, oh my darling clementine - by Rexanna - 12-05-2016, 04:26 PM