the Rift

[OPEN] they are lost and gone forever, oh my darling clementine

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Rexanna

Okay.” And after a few quiet moments, allow Rexanna to lead her to the beautiful cave the ex-Thief had made for her family. On their journey, Yael asks a question and Rexanna’s head swings around to better hear her – ears pointing in the direction of the sound. Slowing down some, she waited until she was beside Yael before answering. “My name is Rexanna. My companion here is named Marembo.” She answered swiftly, nudging her nose toward the polecat that seemed pleasantly happy to have company for once. “And your name?” A small tilt of her head for formality, but it wasn’t long until Yael replied her own name. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Yael.” She offered the gilded pegasus another gentle smile.

It hadn’t taken long for them to arrive at the cave. A simple hole in the rock type of look to it. Many years or so of stone accumulating on top of stone, compressing it into some type of deepened hole with a beautiful view of the cliffs on the edge. Adorning the top, a large tree grew and span its roots around the opening, allowing for more view of the little miniature caves on the sides of the wall as they reached out from the center. Rexanna always paused in her step to take it all in, until she turned to look at Yael who had just turned to look at herself and tears return to the brim once more.

She began to thank her and apologize and all Rexanna wanted to do was hug the poor woman. Instead, she gestured to the inside of the cave, where the light from the outside world was just enough to illuminate the large area. Inside, little beds were made for two companions and Marembo, thankful to have his bed back, hopped down from Rexanna’s withers and headed straight to his little nest, his blue eyes never leaving the two before him. Rexanna then turned to Yael and smiled softly. “A little kindness goes a long way. You just never know when you’ll need it the most.” She admitted. Then, turning her head away from the gilded woman, she pulled over a few dry branches from orangemoon to make another little place for Yael to stay and warm up with – or even to clear the wetness that adorned her face from her tears before settling down.

Are you new to Helovia?” Her head tilted slightly with the question, her black markings that adorned her face were stark in contrast to her questioning and bright blue eyes. “I’ve only been here three years now.” She gave the information easily, unsure of what else to say unless Yael had questions.

"Talk."

@Yael it was perfect <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: they are lost and gone forever, oh my darling clementine - by Rexanna - 12-09-2016, 04:09 PM