the Rift

[OPEN] they are lost and gone forever, oh my darling clementine

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor
like a jar, you housed infinite tenderness
and infinite tenderness shattered you
Rexanna’s nod is met with her own; there will be no more protests from Yael tonight. Polite refusal and thanks can go too far, after all. Perhaps it is best to simply settle in and enjoy some female companionship in the late hours of the night.

Privately, she thought it was a bit odd that neither the King nor Queen came to see who she was, as that was the way things operated back in B’kanna. The Edge, however, seems to be teeming with life and as Yael fades in the background of the milling residents every day, she could understand that it may not be possible to know everyone in the herd. And she’s done nothing to draw attention to herself, so of course the very busy monarchs would take no notice of her. She’d been vetted. She isn’t causing problems. That’s enough.

Her dainty head shakes back and forth atop her long neck, as she indicates that she has no idea who her mate is. “I xaf never met ze King or Keen – only Leeanna ahnd Tooloose ahnd Ert’e.” There were others, Romeena and the mare from the Forest, but she hadn’t seen them in the Edge and assumed they were part of another herd. “But I look forvard to eet. Vhat ees your poseeshon here?” Leeanna was a healer, but she couldn’t remember what the other two did – if anything at all. That part of her time here is still rather fuzzy. It’s a miracle the names come back to her at all.

Tembovu. Best remember that.

A sad, but wide smile slowly stretches across her face as she listens to her host talk about her family. Not to be confused with being happy that one of her children is missing, but she cannot help the tides of love that wash over her when she thinks about her brood. “I ahm sure your child vill be alright. Some of mine xad a vandering soul… but t’ey alvays came back.” Except Akbar. Akbar took off and was never seen again by his siblings. But the rest of them kept their Ima in their hearts and were mindful of the fact that Yael loved them as much as she loved waking up in the morning. “I xaf… t’irteen cheeldren, eef you can believe eet,’ she says with a dry chuckle. The number is large, and she does not appear to be old, so she can imagine the questions that statement will prompt, the stories that will begin to unravel.

lines | coloring | coding

@Rexanna Loving this thread. ;)

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
RE: they are lost and gone forever, oh my darling clementine - by Yael - 12-20-2016, 10:03 AM