the Rift

[OPEN] they are lost and gone forever, oh my darling clementine

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Rexanna

When Yael begins to speak again, mentioning her time in the Threshold and hearing the term Aurora Basin, Rexanna’s ears immediately perked up in curiosity. “Romina.” A warm smile grew across her features at the memory of the small doe-like child. Her eyes lit up at the memory of the cold icy herd land, though part of her grew sad at the circumstances of her leave. At least Yael was here, willing to listen and seek information that the ex-Thief could supply. “Romina is a wonderful child.” She remarked quietly. “Her mother and I were quite close when I lived in the Basin. Our children were born close to the same time, we spent a lot of time together because of them.” She admitted, a smile tugging on the corners of her lips.

There are four herds in Helovia. There’s us, the World’s Edge. We’re the furthest west you can get, as I’m sure you saw with the Cliffside. The Basin is located in the most northern sector of this land, with a beautiful array of mountain peaks, plenty of snow, and the northern lights that glisten nearly every night. Closest to the Threshold, though a bit north eastern is the Hidden Falls. I’ve only been there once, but I’ve heard its beautiful and full of waterfalls and greenery. Then, in the south, there’s the Dragon’s Throat. I’ve never been in the Throat, as it’s surrounded by a rather large moat. I’m not sure how anyone but pegasi get access, to be honest.” She paused, eyes seeking those of the pegasus in front of her in case she had any questions or seemed confused about anything. “Each land has their own God as well. The Edge has the Moon Goddess. The Basin has the Time God. I believe the Falls have the Earth God, and the Throat has the Sun God.” She noted as well, hoping the extra information might give the mare something to think about in the meantime.

Though conversations shifted as they typically did, and Rexanna’s mind began to dance around all the things that Yael painted in her mind. Following along with what Yael was saying, Rexanna couldn’t help but begin to feel a bit reminiscent of her own past. She hardly had a family as well, and now she was a mother of three beautiful children and a part of a giant herd. She couldn’t have really asked for anything better at this moment, and so her gaze softened on the gilded mare gently as she paused and lost herself in thought before continuing. “It sounds like you have a wonderful family.” She admitted quietly, her smile resting softly on her pale features. “I didn’t have much of a family when I was born either. I come from a primarily unicorn land called Halyven. Evidently, I was a product of an affair between the Queen and the General of the army. My mother was put to death by the King and I was banished and forced to believe I was nothing more than a servant. But, war has a funny way of involving itself in the worst ways.” She paused, eyes seeking Yael’s once again to see if she might be following along or have questions.

The King had tried to fend off the Pegasi for as much as he could. But I was his last weapon. He brought me to him, told me I was a princess that had been hidden away for safety – meanwhile I had no idea who my mother was or the circumstances of my birth – and sent me off to become the mate to the Prince of Aciend, the land of the pegasi.” She reminisced quietly, shaking her head slightly to try and remove the bald face of Calstron from her mind – still entirely unaware he now lived in the same herd that she did. “But regardless of that, I never thought I’d bear children until I came here.” She admitted, trying to push off the mention of her stillborn for a little bit longer. "And what a blessing it is."

"Talk."

@Yael <3
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
RE: they are lost and gone forever, oh my darling clementine - by Rexanna - 01-08-2017, 02:57 AM