the Rift

[OPEN] Search Party

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

RAEDEN
but what is love without lust

She heard the cries of the small child flying around on butterfly wings. Teal eyes could not see her, but god damn she hear her. The child was awfully clumsy, and she ran right into her. Raeden chuckled lightly and nudged the child to find Tembovu. She watched the "Moon doctor" run off, and the others followed behind him. The mare sighed slightly looking over to Tin. Bright green eyes brightened at the thought of excitement and adventure. Then the two took off into an elegant canter behind the others. Her cream hooves beat against the snow covered ground. Her long mane and tail flew softly behind her and tresses floated in the soft breeze. Teal eyes kept a look out in case the mare was down anywhere on their path to the so-called spotting area.

Once in the field everyone scattered across the land. They started screaming out her name and running all about like a mad house. Her head shook as she began walking about. Tin ran in front of the others leaping and jumping through the tall grass. His elegant figure leaped in the moon, and his bright eyes were sharper than his bonded. Strides lengthened as he searched and searched, then there was something out of the ordinary. Tin came to a halt as his bright green eyes caught a patch of grass that was pushed down. Tiling the intricate crown he happily jumped towards the odd area of land. Cloven hooves gracefully landed on the ground below before jumping forward again and again. Then he found himself face to face with an antlered lady. His small heavy skull lowered to nudge her. He was going to reassure her help was here. Found her follow my scent He also flashed images into Raedens mind of what the location looked like. She got the message immediately and took off into a gallop towards the woman. Following the scent of her companion, she found the woman, the one the moon doctor was fretting over.

Lowering her honey covered skull she smiled to the woman. "It is okay, we will get you home. You are safe now Arah." Her pale gold skull shot up to look around for the others. "Tiin found her!! Over here!" Her voice roared over the land informing the others of her find. A sigh came from her maw looking upon the mare. She was in rough shape, her body was thin, her breathing seemed shallow. The girl looked like she was ready to give up. Raeden nudged her "Please stay with me, let me help you." The pale specter was not going to let Arah fall into the black hole of death. Her eyes shut and she lowered her horn to touch the mare's skull. A flash of bright light filled the field. It was blinding and brighter than lightning, but it was only for a second or two. When it was over the air smelled of fresh rain and her silver-flecked eyes opened. If the others could not find her, they should be able to now. "I purified your body, and I hope it helps you feel better. Any infection, virus, or something that should not be there should be gone now. " A weak smile came to her maw now "How do you feel? I am sure a real doctor still needs to heal you."

"talk talk talk"

table code by tamme

@Arah @Tilney

Messages In This Thread
Search Party - by Arah - 11-22-2016, 12:12 AM
RE: Search Party - by Tilney - 11-24-2016, 03:53 AM
RE: Search Party - by Aelfwine - 11-27-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: Search Party - by Maude - 11-28-2016, 10:58 AM
RE: Search Party - by Raeden - 11-28-2016, 10:15 PM
RE: Search Party - by Laume - 11-29-2016, 03:45 AM
RE: Search Party - by Toulouse - 12-01-2016, 05:34 AM
RE: Search Party - by Tilney - 12-01-2016, 06:05 AM