the Rift

Restoration of Fortune

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
the ocean loved her
and knew everything that made her
The echoing tones of the Hellhound’s howl reach the horned pair when they at last reach the Basin’s entrance, the baying sound reverberating from the mountain peaks and calling to all of those who call this land their home. The ocean mare slows her pace, dainty ears swiveling forward before she glances to the dappled stallion at her shoulder. Sapphire lips part, her tongue curling behind her teeth to form words, but she is abruptly cut off by a sudden, crackling boom that thunders powerfully over the snowy landscape. Nearly startled out of her skin, Tiamat jumps back—almost colliding with her new friend—before she recovers with a bashful shake of her head.

Sheepish laughter flutters from her lips, embarrassed by her reaction to their lady’s unmistakable summons. What a way to introduce the Basin to a new member! Flicking her long tail restlessly behind her, Tiamat looks to Arion, her expression brightening now that the sudden burst of adrenaline is over. “It’s your lucky day—our Lady has just called a meeting!” She chuckles at herself again, sighing heavily in a wispy cloud of breath. Clearing her throat quietly, the Mender glances around, determining where the meeting will be located.

“Follow me,” she motions to the buckskin stallion with a gentle smile. It doesn’t take long for the Valkyrie and her Hellhound to come into view, both easily distinguishable among the pristine hoarfrost of winter. There is only one other person gathered by now (the dark Prince), so Tiamat settles comfortably where the front of the crowd will soon be, waiting patiently for the others. In the meantime, she turns to Arion, whispering as her eyes trail to their leaders. “That is Hotaru the Valkyrie, our Lady of the Basin,” she gestures to the rosy maiden before shifting her focus to the shadowy stallion, unable to help the way her grin softens, “and that is Deimos the Reaper, our Lord of the Basin. Together they lead us.”

And then it begins—in a fury of lightning and passion, the Valkyrie screams at them with all the love of a weeping mother.

Admittedly, Tiamat is initially startled by the raw, fierce emotion that rolls from Hotaru in chilling, tangible waves. Her horned brow lowers to her shoulders, her entire body seeming to bow into itself as though she could make herself smaller. It is not the pink Lady’s words that alarm the Mender, but the simple volume of her voice (such ferocity, such fervor!); although the content soon follows with its burning passion, piercing her right through the heart. Tiamat rises, slowly, her heartbeat elevating with the Valkyrie’s.

This herd is a family! And being a family takes work—the bonds that tie a household to one another are not forged out of idleness. They must strive to take action together!

Soon Tiamat is holding her head high again, nostrils quivering with the fire that their leaders ignite, excitement spreading to warm her entire body. “I will do so happily, my Lady,” she tips her curved horn respectfully, honored (and unbelievably thrilled) by Hotaru’s invitation to join her in the Throat. Then the ocean mare shifts her attention to the others who have come; some are faces of friends, others she has yet to meet, but she adores all of them. With all the innocence of a child, she accepts them. “I love this herd, and will do anything in my power to see us united again. If there is anything I can do for you—any of you—please, let me know,” white eyes shine with her own emotions (softer than those of the Valkyrie) but powerful nonetheless.

After all, they are her family. She would do anything for them.

“Speech.”
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
Restoration of Fortune - by Hotaru - 11-22-2016, 02:24 AM
RE: Restoration of Fortune - by Deimos - 11-23-2016, 02:05 PM
RE: Restoration of Fortune - by Erebos - 11-23-2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Restoration of Fortune - by Tiamat - 11-23-2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Restoration of Fortune - by Eldala - 11-23-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Restoration of Fortune - by Aisling - 11-24-2016, 12:31 AM
RE: Restoration of Fortune - by Arion - 11-24-2016, 02:02 AM
RE: Restoration of Fortune - by Albrecht - 11-24-2016, 08:05 AM