the Rift

Restoration of Fortune

Arion Posts: 11
Outcast atk: 6.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 4 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Goatfairy

THEY trudged further and further inland and then even further up. Arion was feeling grateful, and not just vain, about his filled out frame by the time they reached the isolated Aurora Basin. His new companion had not been lying when she'd called it beautiful. The mountains rose far up into the clouds, dotted with trees and an, oddly, unfrozen lake. It was all the picture of dramatic beauty with no one feature holding back the whole. It was, he thought, the perfect home for his newfound friend and her magically floating companion; as outlandishly beautiful as themselves.

Crack! The resounding noise spooked the stallion at its utterance as well as Tiamat. His head was held high to watch for the source when she stumbled into him but he didn't move away. Instead holding firm as an anchor for the kind mare. The embarrassed laughter which bubbled up to the air caused him a few chuckles in unison with hers. "Well, I'm certainly not tired anymore." He says with a grin, trying to dispel her discomfort.  But then she's off, fast as a sailfish, telling him to follow her to a herd meeting.

Fancy that, I've only just arrived and I already get to meet the Lord and Lady of the land AND will obviously find my sister in the fray.  He took a breath after Tiamat finished her words and was about to speak when his sister came from the crowd. She was a little taller now, not nearly as fat, and she had an important title. His little sister who had cried when she'd been given the required placeholder title of an extended royal. Eldala. His head quirked to the side at her official, grown up manner. She seemed so sure of herself here, so strong, so smart. He'd never have thought she'd be like this in a million years.

He follows her line of sight and got to the source just in time to watch the small bit of chaos unfold. Now that was just like his sister.  He felt he had a decision to make here, in this singular moment. He could speak up, take her away from everything she seemed to love, or he could just join her and see where it took him for a while. He'd been gone from his home for over a year already...he highly doubted that he'd be missed much more than he was already. Besides, there was an astonishingly unique mare sitting at his side who he rather wanted to learn more about. He closes his eyes, takes a deep breath, and when he opens them again is the charming diplomat his father raised him to be. "Pardon me, my honored Queen. I've only just arrived, but I do have extensive training in combat and strategies. I was accepted into the herd as a soldier, and will faithfully execute that duty should you decline my request, but I feel as if my level of knowledge might best fit with the rank of Corporal. If you require a reference of my character then I am sure my sister, Eldala, would be happy to step up."

He bows reverently to both the leads, flashes a smile at his sibling, and awaits their response. Soon after, a quaint little mare stepped up who was, apparently, the head of the intelligence division. Well, this herd was certainly full of surprises. A curious dragon, making rounds giving small gifts to various horses, finds their way to his person. It carefully sizes him up and then hands him a singular stick with a leaf, like a flag, and so he smiles and nods happily at the creature in thanks. These companions seemed to be important parts of life here in Helovia. His gaze flickers over to Tiamat because, though he would never admit it, he was a bit nervous about how he'd done with the leads.

Speech

Stock

OOC:  Arion would like to claim a spot in the Corporal rank. =)

Messages In This Thread
Restoration of Fortune - by Hotaru - 11-22-2016, 02:24 AM
RE: Restoration of Fortune - by Deimos - 11-23-2016, 02:05 PM
RE: Restoration of Fortune - by Erebos - 11-23-2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Restoration of Fortune - by Tiamat - 11-23-2016, 10:02 PM
RE: Restoration of Fortune - by Eldala - 11-23-2016, 11:49 PM
RE: Restoration of Fortune - by Aisling - 11-24-2016, 12:31 AM
RE: Restoration of Fortune - by Arion - 11-24-2016, 02:02 AM
RE: Restoration of Fortune - by Albrecht - 11-24-2016, 08:05 AM
RE: Restoration of Fortune - by Cassius - 11-24-2016, 12:18 PM
RE: Restoration of Fortune - by Enna - 11-24-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Restoration of Fortune - by Johnny - 11-26-2016, 12:09 AM