the Rift

[OPEN] searching for the sun

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

The guarded expression and tense muscles do not get past Myrrine's gaze, and she took note that Cassius noticed as well. Something was bothering the golden beauty, but for unknown reasons, or the simple fact that she didn't feel like it, she chose not to share her concerns. So when she finally offered her name in the most hesitant of tones, Myrrine is all tender smiles and sunshine, eyes offering a brilliant gleam of warmth as she enthused,"Oh my, such a beautiful name! It's unique like you! I wish I could glimmer like that!" Soon she was giggling, her eyes closing as she smiled wide into the laugh before finally looking back to the man patiently.

He was unsure suddenly, concerned he had done something wrong and thus was guilty; but for what? Surely he hadn't done anything wrong right? She had been watching them the entire time and nothing had passed between them, except the exchange of names. There was more to Serenity's fears than met the eye. So with a gentle intake of breath she turned to address them both, ready to ease past this awkward silence; when the grey unicorn beat her to the punch. She looked to him, before letting her smile widen even brighter as she then turned to the ocean suddenly, excitement evident in her tone,"You haven't? Oh it's quite the treat! It was one of the first things I found when I arrived here. I would love to join you Cassius, what about you Miss Serenity? Surely it wouldn't hurt to get our hooves wet!"

That laugh was breaking past her lips once more as she let her eyes linger patiently on the winged beauty, before finally following Cassius closely. Before she could stop herself she was trotting to the waters, playfully splashing at the waves that licked the shoreline like a small foal. These were the days she missed, the sunshine and the feeling of everything being right. It was enough to fill her heart with warmth, and as she kicked her wings fluttered, head playfully turning to the grey cheerfully,"It isn't as cold as other places in Frostfall! Though be careful, the water isn't necessarily warm either!" In a moment of mischievousness she kicked a hoof gently to the side, attempting to splash him with some of the salty brine. She giggled once more, turning to him in hopes he would play along in her silly antics. She needed this more than he could ever know, and she silently prayed that he would indulge her just for a little while.

"Talk."
the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

@Serenity - Blegh Myrrine is just not feeling it today. Sorry it's so short!
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
searching for the sun - by Serenity - 11-22-2016, 06:35 PM
RE: searching for the sun - by Cassius - 11-24-2016, 12:52 PM
RE: searching for the sun - by Myrrine - 11-24-2016, 01:57 PM
RE: searching for the sun - by Serenity - 11-29-2016, 06:45 PM
RE: searching for the sun - by Cassius - 12-05-2016, 02:41 PM
RE: searching for the sun - by Myrrine - 12-05-2016, 10:44 PM
RE: searching for the sun - by Serenity - 12-27-2016, 10:23 AM
RE: searching for the sun - by Cassius - 01-02-2017, 01:37 AM
RE: searching for the sun - by Myrrine - 01-02-2017, 10:10 PM