the Rift

Halp my poor soul

Dingo Posts: 12
Overseer of Trials
Colt :: Hybrid :: 5'1" :: 24
Dingo
HERRO EVERYONE IT'S BEEN A WHILE YEAH??

Recently I've been thinking about bringing some of my boys back, namely Crowley and Kratos, and I would like to figure out what to do with them both.

Crowley is on the verge of finally finishing his quest for more powerful curse magic, but he really has nothing else going on. I would like for him to run into @Arah again at some point, and also he was a prisoner at the Basin before I disappeared?? ;-; I'm sorry if I messed any plots up, I'd be happy to try and get them rolling again. But other than that, I've got nothing! Could use some ponies to test out his fancy new magic on once he's for sure got it and then delve deeper into his descent into madness ;D

Kratos has literally nothing. I want him to run into @Persephone and likely stick relatively close to her since he knows no one else, but I honestly can't see him joining a herd. Are there any new outcast groups? He is fascinated by death, so if there are any planned killings happening soon, I might ask if he can witness that, or off a character himself ;D

Throw any and all ideas at me, please! I've missed you guys!
Dingo's Current Threads

HP: OVER 9,000

Skylark Posts: 1
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Other :: 5'3 :: 23
Skylark
I just wanted to letcha know Dingo that Rex released Crowley :) so if that's going to hinder any plots, you don't need to worry about it :D

Arah Posts: 343
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Wynter :: Royal Griffin :: Draining Clutch Frostie
Absolutely, I would love for the two of them to meet again. I can get a thread up as soon as you're ready.

@Dingo
And I ain't afraid to die, I’m afraid of going to hell.

✽ Force and magic permitted. ✽
✽ No fatal or permanent damage. ✽
✽ Please only tag in opening posts. ✽

Heather Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Equine :: 5 feet :: 28
Heather
Crowley can still come hang out with the Basin. <3333

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
oh man I don't have any real ideas but I'd love to thread with you :D Crowley's welcome to practice his magic on any of mine - Mesec and Alysanne can always use some strife, Vastra's just a foal and could use some damage, and Elspeth is already afraid of magic xD

As for your question about outcast groups for Kratos, I don't think there are really any that are active at the moment :(

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
Either of your boys are welcome to meet Tia! :D
Also I think it'd be super amusing for Crowley to curse Tia for a bit xD
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy
Your guys could meet Laume for a funny thread or Calstron if they're looking for a kindred spirit of darkness.

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
@Dingo I know I had a lot of fun when Myrrine and Crowley first met a looonnnggg time ago. I would love for them to meet again, and I would have no qualms with him trying his magic on her! I've come to enjoy torturing her tbh. Lemme know if you have any ideas as to how you'd like to go about that or if you just want me to make a post and tag you!
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Overseer of Trials
Dingo
@Skylark - Oh, that's awesome, thanks so much for letting me know! <3

@Arah - Sweetness! I'm getting ready to post him to the Veins tonight or tomorrow to turn in his quest. Let me get that thread finished first and then we can get the two of them together!

@Heather - I'm definitely going to have him drop by there again sooner or later!! Probably after a few mopey threads ;D

@Sarah - All of your characters are just so fantastic, I'd love to thread with any of them. I'd really like to start with either Alyssane or Mesec <3 And they can be one of his test subjects, muwahaha

@Tiamat - For sure!! I've always loved Tia, and I don't think I've had the pleasure of threading with her as far as I remember?? So yes, some time after Crowley's thread in the Veins I'm definitely going to get ahold of you. <3

@Eldala - I think it'd be interesting to thread with Laume! Crowley is pretty messed up about having killed his own kiddo, so it might get kind of interesting! Maybe a double thread with Myrrine since Bob also wants to thread? :)

@Myrrine - So did I!! I was kind of sad that it died. Like I was telling Goatfairy, maybe a thread with Crowley/Myrrine/Laume? He would definitely try and rough them up.
Dingo's Current Threads

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
@Dingo ALL THE YES!! Myrrine would try to be protective mommy but she isn't strong so she'll turn into a damsel in distress. Sign me up let's do it.
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
Can't wait!!
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Sarah Posts: 7
Junior Administrator
Mare :: Equine :: 5'6'' :: 26
Sarah
Sounds good Dingo! :D Let me know when you're ready for a thread and I can get one started <3

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy
Yess! So excited for the Myr/Lau thread =p That should be interesting. haha

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Persephone Posts: 45
Outcast
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 hh :: 6 (ages in Orangemoon)
Alecto :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams ChaoticMelodies
OH MY GOD @DINGO PLEASE YES

Sephie will be so happy to see him omg ;____;

TAG ME ANYTIME, ANYWHERE. -grabbyhands-
[Image: 5626e4bc4fe1a]
pixel by Kiara <3

Please tag Persephone in all replies.
Use of force and/or magic (with the exception of death) is allowed at all times.
Persephone always goes by the alias "Cora."

Want to plot with Persephone? Visit her plot page here!

Overseer of Trials
Dingo
@ChaoticMelodies

OMG YES OKAY I'M GLAD YOU'RE AS EXCITED AS I AM

Sadly I have to wait a month to get his account unhidden, but that doesn't mean we can't plot! >:3
Dingo's Current Threads