[PRIVATE] You say give me your hand.

Aelin Posts: 67
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15 :: 2
Frostie

Aelin

Is it because my life is ten shades of grey,
I pray all ten fade away.

The dun's ears pricked as she picked up the sounds of heavy footfalls. The young mare does not run to face her company, instead she closes her eyes and allowed the chilly breeze to cool off her throbbing emotions. When the other finally spoke to her in a rumbling voice she finally turned and looked upon her companion. His sheer size is massive, hulking and intimidating, although his stance does not appear threatening. Muscular limbs are decorated with a decent amount of feathering while also carrying an impressive bulk. The stag - Volterra's - coat is an inky black with a great number of scars, while his forelegs are dipped in white. Most curiously was the skull like marking on his head and the eerie red eyes that looked at her from the depths of the skull. There is no question that he is built for war and from the amount of scars that dotted his body, she assumed that he'd already fought in numerous battles. Aelin's eyes studied his incredibly well-muscled, thick and hardy body. Strong. The young mare did not think him quick, yet it would not be an issue as Volterra was a creature of sheer brute force.

Despite his rather daunting appearance his kind smile on such rugged features gave him a certain mischievous charm.

Turning her entire body to face him she offered her own smile, through it was small and somber. The weight of her father's passing still crushed her chest, aching and difficult to ignore. In a way the smile felt as if she was betraying her father's memory, though she knew he would have no wish for her to be miserable. "A pleasure," despite the conflicting feelings in her chest she managed to speak in a calm tone that did not reveal the depths of her grief. "I am Aelin." She fell silent for a moment and she stretched her wings. Again she cast a curious eye over the massive stag, studying the powerful form.

Not doubting his words Aelin inched her head respectfully, recognising one of a superior ranking to her. Gladiator was the rank just below the Sultan and Sultana themselves, an honourable one to be sure, or so she'd been taught. "I offer my congratulations as I assume that's a fairly recent appointment?" The young mare finished the sentence as a question, her gentle tone filtered across the snow backs while a breeze played with a few stray strands of her forelock. For sometime now she had been intending to join the ranks of the healers and serve The Throat but unfortunately time had never quite allowed it. Her quest which would rip her soul if she was successful, her family dispersing to every corner of Helovia and her father's passing. Honestly, it was not surprising that she'd not yet found the time to join the healing ranks. "Jin asto ha athhajar akka vorsa." The girl whispered wishing the best for the stallion and that he may serve them with strength and fire.

Raising her head to a more comfortable angle she took a few steps closer, eyes drifting up to the two dragon's riding upon his back. One was a rustic red and the other a bright gold, both looked beautiful and fierce. It was impressive that he'd bonded twice, it was a rarity and no doubt a great responsibility to share your soul with two other creatures. Eyes returned to the stag and she studied him, wondering if the bonds caused any weariness on his form or in his eyes. Nothing seemed to lurk within his soul. Again her eyes flicked onto his dragons, wondering if their breath was made of fire. "What lovely creatures dragons are," Indeed she had a tender spot in her heart for those with flames in their heart, hatched or born upon smouldering sands and ashes. Just as she had been. "May I ask, how you came by them?" The story of how he bonded with two was no doubt was a fascinating story and those with magic and wonder were the stories she liked best.

@Volterra
I guess jealousy's the curse that the struggle inspires.

☀ Force and magic permitted. ☀
☀ No fatal or permanent damage. ☀
☀ Please only tag in opening posts. ☀

Messages In This Thread
You say give me your hand. - by Aelin - 11-23-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: You say give me your hand. - by Volterra - 11-25-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: You say give me your hand. - by Aelin - 11-26-2016, 07:00 PM
RE: You say give me your hand. - by Volterra - 12-03-2016, 11:05 AM
RE: You say give me your hand. - by Aelin - 12-12-2016, 11:48 PM
RE: You say give me your hand. - by Volterra - 12-17-2016, 07:39 PM