[PRIVATE] You say give me your hand.

Aelin Posts: 67
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15 :: 2
Frostie

Aelin

Is it because my life is ten shades of grey,
I pray all ten fade away.

She caught the movement of his eyes and was rewarded with heat flashing through her body. Although Aelin was not sure if it was embarrassment or pleasure. The only thing that appears to please him as much as the curves of her svelte body, is her name. The rumble of his voice is deep, carried deep and powerfully. It is also provocative, teasing her in a way she’d not experienced personally before. His mannerism is devilish, salacious, causing her eyes to narrow while a knowing smile tugs at the corner of her lips.

Playing with another feelings and desires is not an intention of hers, she does not mean to be entirely encouraging of his dominant feelings towards her. Yet as her head dips she notes the delight the action causes, her thoughts turn to what he might wish from this meeting. It is a distracting thought from her pain, a delectable and not entirely virtuous release from her hurt. The return of the gesture, if only slight, pleased her.
The Dreamwalker decided for herself that the title of friend might not be wholly accurate. The mention of Sikeax was difficult to not be curious about, Aelin had long been wondering about the woman’s past after her (rather speedy) rise and fall. Additionally it raised more questions, if he’d joined to appease or for fill the request of the woman than why had he remained? Perhaps it was the sandy throne itself her sought, rather than just the warmth of the woman herself. Curious.

Yes, as a new comer she did not expect him to understand her words. Her voice had grown deeper, huskier with the guttural language. “It’s my mother tongue,” she explained, hoping some context would assure him that she’d not just cursed him with impotence because of his evocative mannerisms. “A small prayer that you serve us with strength and fire.” Making a mental note to steer clear of her preferred tongue as it caused either confusion or doubt, Aelin settled into the common tongue of these lands. Yet, now he’d be able to pick her as Gaucho’s daughter, unless he was incredibly slow in which case her interest would dry up faster than a dying creek in a drought.

Vanity is a clear participant in this meeting, all creatures are becoming embossed with it’s intricate design. Aelin standing so he’s constantly aware of her lithe body and supple curves. Him (as far as she perceived) basking in his dominance and the dragons swelling with approval of her gaze. They both either wish to be in her direct line of sight or a more comfortable place upon Volterra’s back. As there is an outbreak of snarling and hissing, earning an impressed and slightly concerned look from Aelin. The gold is victorious and displays her talons, while the red rests in a tree and Aelin assumes his vanity is rather reduced.
Listening to he stories she looks at each dragon respectively, wondering about the bond and their shared tragic pasts. Both had been found with a dying mother and rescued by the mighty Gladiator. A rather gentle side to the large beast. A thought that made her slightly more comfortable in such close proximity to the powerful warrior. “They are lucky you found and protected them.” She replied after a moment, her smile becoming more obvious.

“My twin and I found a young owlet when we were babes, they bonded.” A very apparent distance came to her eyes as she thought of Hawke, it had been some time since she’d spoken about him. “I’ve been curious about the bond of souls ever since.” In truth she was not entirely sure why she’d mentioned him, it had been sometime since they’d seen each other. Hawke’s vanishing act had been more impressive than any other events in her life.

For a moment she considers them both, him a gladiator who watched as his Sultana fell and her, the daughter who watcher her Sultan fall. It’s like she begins to feel a strange feeling of familiarity towards the stallion. She was unsure of why she should stay in The Throat, her family had dispersed and lived in the other herd lands or were travelling so often she did not see much of them. “So tell me, Volterra,” she lets his name roll off of her tongue, the ‘rrs’ becoming a purr. “What made you decide to remain in The Throat?” She smiled, somewhat wickedly. “Is it the pretty lasses or the want of a crown?” It was a serious question but her tone was playful, prodding what may be a tender spot in an attempt to tease a (somewhat) lascivious response out of him.

@Volterra
I guess jealousy's the curse that the struggle inspires.

☀ Force and magic permitted. ☀
☀ No fatal or permanent damage. ☀
☀ Please only tag in opening posts. ☀

Messages In This Thread
You say give me your hand. - by Aelin - 11-23-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: You say give me your hand. - by Volterra - 11-25-2016, 03:41 PM
RE: You say give me your hand. - by Aelin - 11-26-2016, 07:00 PM
RE: You say give me your hand. - by Volterra - 12-03-2016, 11:05 AM
RE: You say give me your hand. - by Aelin - 12-12-2016, 11:48 PM
RE: You say give me your hand. - by Volterra - 12-17-2016, 07:39 PM