the Rift

[OPEN] a muddled rolling star

Serenity Posts: 78
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15 hh :: 7 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Avis
Serenity
She didn't know where she wanted to be. Likewise, she didn't know where she wanted to go. She moved aimlessly, without purpose, looking for something that she knew didn't exist. Had she gone mad? Had everything finally caught up to her and brought her down with it?
That was something she wouldn't find the answer to either.

What was she trying to do?

The thought fell on a mind filled with turbulance, words continuing to fill the air between the two and the bounding movements from the tiny companion pulling her attention across a thin wire. She didn't want to impart rudeness by staring at the girl's horn, so she instead watched as the kid found fascination in everything around him: sky, grass, her. Despite the tension connecting them, a slight smile parted her starry lips at his antics. She lowered her head and pushed her nose out toward him, breathing gentle breaths to indicate it was alright to approach. While she allowed the interaction to pass, she caught the words of Eldala and thought over the information carefully. It was of no surprise to her that the girl would hail from the Aurora Basin, the place the horned reigned and pegasi like herself were held at an arm's length.

Could she truly be at ease around someone who came from the forever-winter land?

Feathers shuffled as she remembered to keep them in close once again, head finally rising and directed at her newest company. Pegasi friends, she said? Doubtful at the truth of that claim, Serenity glazed over the formalities. "No," and a slight shake of her head, "I am from no where." Especially not there. "I do not remember where I am from..." It was partly an afterthought that slipped, words meant more for herself than the other but said aloud nonetheless. Little did she know that she was one of the Throat long ago, when she was still intact and whole.
But gold-tipped ears pricked forward at a thought, and she assumed the most excitement she'd had since before their meeting. "Do you know of Elsa? She is Queen, in the World's Edge. Or, was?" She didn't know if Elsa attained the same position as she did then, a number of seasons passing since Serenity had last seen her.

filling the darkness with order and light
you know your place in the sky
CREDITS

@Eldala ahh sorry serenity is all over the place right now :|

STARS FADING BUT I LINGER ON DEAR
STILL CRAVING YOUR KISS
(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
a muddled rolling star - by Serenity - 11-23-2016, 07:16 PM
RE: a muddled rolling star - by Eldala - 11-23-2016, 11:09 PM
RE: a muddled rolling star - by Serenity - 11-24-2016, 09:38 AM
RE: a muddled rolling star - by Eldala - 11-27-2016, 12:55 AM