the Rift

[PRIVATE] #1 FAN

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
Tilney

The flaxen patriarch was headed east of the greenhouse, towards the border. He trudged past the glass walls, making sure to clear some on his way for next time; it made a difference to clean pieces each time.
It was when he stepped over the wall that he heard the pitter pattering of young feet, the dazed pants of a little one as he ran. Turning his crown, Tilney witnessed Gawen approaching. The little brown bird was mess of feathers and feet as he dashed towards him, but it only caused tilney to grin. He did worry though, fearful that the child might catch himself on the glass wall.

HI DOCTOR TILNEY! was what the painted boy had cheered, which only caused Tilneys smile to grow wider. He really did remind him of himself when he was a colt. "Good Afternoon Gawen!" Tilney bellowed in reply, diping his head down so it was at a level height with the winged boy. "I was just on my way to go herb gathering"
Soon the young one had turned nervous, and Tilney knew this boy was not a confident one. Asking if he was busy, Tilney gave a short-lived snort. "Oh, very busy" Tilney spoke towards Gawen "So busy I need an asistant as a matter of fact!"

Turning his haunches so he could better face the boy without crooning his neck, Tilney looked to the young one with gleaming green eyes "Oh... I would ask you, because you're so great! but-"  the stallion sighed, pasuing and looking away with a sad glance "-You probably have much cooler things to do than hang out with me..."

ooc; ded gawen is so cute

@Gawen

x

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Messages In This Thread
#1 FAN - by Gawen - 11-23-2016, 08:22 PM
RE: #1 FAN - by Tilney - 11-23-2016, 09:23 PM
RE: #1 FAN - by Gawen - 12-05-2016, 09:39 PM
RE: #1 FAN - by Tilney - 12-20-2016, 06:08 PM
RE: #1 FAN - by Gawen - 12-22-2016, 09:07 PM