the Rift

[OPEN] the story i heard

Aelfwine Posts: 101
Dragon's Throat Warrior atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Vanya :: Common Cerndyr :: Lamplight Skylark
Relieve my elegant mind,
Shall we cross to the islands then?” She turned her head to look upon the fellow sleuth, gilded and brilliant against the greyed shades of both herself and the earth around them. She offered him a brilliant smile before nodding. He removed his items, and she watched pleasantly, allowing her emerald gaze to rake across his pelt as his scarf slid across what seemed to be such a soft gilded pelt. When he finally placed his things and told her to come on, she nodded in agreement, kicking up her cloven hooves and dashing into the freezing water.

O-oh. OH!” She crooned as the icy waters touched places upon her body that had been warm for the moment. A shiver raked down her spine, visibly shaking her body. She flicked her tail briefly, working toward getting used to the water as it reached the base of her neck. Yet, she waited for Toulouse to catch up, aiming her flicking tail to hopefully drizzle some chilled water upon his hide as he questioned her. “Not long, my dear. Only about a year!” Her voice held the faintest hint of a shiver as she grinned to him before lowering her head slightly and aiming her powerful legs to take her across the frigid waters.

When she finally reached the other side, she felt the slight warmth to the earth she had been without. Spreading her legs a bit wider, she shook whatever cold water she had on her dappled hide, trying to remove the water from her heavy antlers before they dripped onto her forehead in some sort of horrific freezing water log torture. When she had finished, she cast a glance for Toulouse, before lowering to the ground. Her knees hit the sands of the beach where it was dryer before rolling onto it, coating her brilliantly greyed coat with a layer of reds and browns. As she rolled, she kept her head up, her antlers creating little designs in the sand as she moved from her left to her right. When she finished, she laid upon the earth, emerald eyes sweeping over for Toulouse with a grin.

"Talk."
come on, come on —
let the warmth close your eyes.
aelfwine
image | coding

@Toulouse, and open!

Messages In This Thread
the story i heard - by Aelfwine - 11-24-2016, 01:42 AM
RE: the story i heard - by Toulouse - 11-24-2016, 04:31 AM
RE: the story i heard - by Aelfwine - 11-27-2016, 09:50 PM
RE: the story i heard - by Toulouse - 12-18-2016, 08:25 AM