the Rift

[OPEN] Well she's awkward.

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
It had been a long time since Alysanne had slept peacefully in her nest, a long time since she had enjoyed being lulled to sleep by the sounds of the Edge at night. Now, she napped here and there throughout the day and wandered at night - unable to shut her mind off and thinking that, at the very least, she could keep patrolling the Edge to see if anything was amiss.

Her walk led her toward the borders, green eyes flickering over the near-silent night looking for any signs of movement. There would be others out here too, she believed - warriors on their own patrols and Iona too had a habit of scouting around. Alysanne’s gaze flickered momentarily upwards, checking the skies to see if she could spy her twin, but as she did so movement in the snow near the border caught her attention and brought it back down to ground level.

There was someone there! The painted pegasus changed her path to approach the unicorn - thinking to herself how much the girl seemed to match both the snow and moonlight - when dark spots in the snow interrupted such cheerful thoughts. She had been a medic for a long enough time to recognize blood in moonlight and how it looked almost black. “Oh! My dear are you alright? I’m afraid there are still some pieces of glass lurking beneath the snow.” The cut did not seem overly bad from what Alysanne could see but still, she hated to see someone else in pain and not really have anything that she could help with. Her instinct attempted to find that magic she once held, to wield what the Moon Doctors could and call forth a gentle rush of dark wind to heal up the incision on this pale girl’s leg.

But she couldn’t. That magic was gone and she had no other to take its place. Not yet.

She would get to proper greetings and introductions, but she wasn’t quite able to just move on from the blood quite yet - not until she made sure the girl was okay. So Alysanne’s soft green eyes focused on her as she offered some suggestions for what they could do. “I don’t have anything with me to help, but we could find some moss to at least soak up the blood or a healer to clear it right up if you'd prefer?”

I wanted to post Mesec too but figured I'd stick with just one of my chars for now :P
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Well she's awkward. - by Ráeru - 11-25-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: Well she's awkward. - by Alysanne - 11-25-2016, 12:20 PM
RE: Well she's awkward. - by Ráeru - 11-25-2016, 08:59 PM
RE: Well she's awkward. - by Ru - 11-26-2016, 12:34 AM
RE: Well she's awkward. - by Alysanne - 11-26-2016, 11:45 PM
RE: Well she's awkward. - by Ráeru - 11-28-2016, 06:20 AM
RE: Well she's awkward. - by Ru - 11-29-2016, 02:27 PM
RE: Well she's awkward. - by Alysanne - 12-20-2016, 12:19 PM