the Rift

[OPEN] Well she's awkward.

Ráeru Posts: 41
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 4 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Frostie
I'll carry you on my shoulders, never set you down.
Ferry you through the coldness, never let you down.

Someone approached and the young mare looked up curiously. There was a black and white mare on patrol, her green eyes looking at Ráeru with concern. Pausing with a grimace she waited for the other mare to meet her, calmly as if not at all concerned about being caught trespassing. Not the she'd gotten far before the land itself had seemed eager to repeal her. "I am okay. I thank you miss." Feeling as if she were under a spotlight she shivered and glanced down at her bleeding leg. There was not much concern in her expression as she inspected the injury, more understanding at to why the slice had been so clean and precise. Now her tone was surprised and her expression twisted with a dry humour wonder why they'd decided to hide such a dangerous material in the earth. "Glass." Ráeru repeated with another chuckle, eyes now rasing from her wound back up to the elegant lady that spoke to her. "Whatever for?" It was an odd thing the stash under the snow, especially as the girl assumed it was a time-consuming object to make. Although The Edge was always crafting glass items, perhaps they had so much glass they simply decided to leave the spare species laying around. Well, if that was the case she could happily inform them that she had in fact found a use for their spare glass. It also gave her a strange sense of belonging with her own natural glass hooves and horn.

They both looked back down at the cut on her leg. No doubt the mare would also be able to tell that it was not a particularly bad injury. Already the bleeding had eased slightly, although it did sting. Another spot of blood landed on the once pristine white snow, which was now stained with her blood causing a curious colour effect. The red stain deep into the snow and called with the freezing temperature while a few fresh flakes has drifted on top of the drips of blood. It created a beautiful crystal effect, like the blood was trapped within the snow and was shining up at them. "My mother and father used to be capable of healing many different types of injuries." Looking up from the blood the girl informed the dainty woman of her lineage. As she spoke she pictured the woman she envisioned as her mother (the memories were influenced by Hotaru's appearance) and the dark bloodied colour of her father's coat. "Rather good at it too...or so I am told." There was no pain or sadness in her tones as she spoke, the girl was not well acquainted with such emotions. Instead there was a hint of warmth and longing although it quickly disappeared and the indifferent attitude once again clung to her pale coat. There was little point of speaking about them now as they would not step out of the darkness and heal her. Huffing a small frosted cloud clung to her nose before drifting and dispersing into the darkness.

Ráeru hadn't inherited any healing abilities, instead she'd been gifted with a darkness. Perhaps if she ever decided to settle down in a herd then she might look into the art of healing. If she was granted permission to stay for a few seasons, then maybe she would take some healing lessons from the resident Moon Doctor. Although the last group meeting did not go partially well and she'd stuck out like a sore thumb. She never quite seemed to fit in and rather liked being on her own. It would need to be a fairly accepting herd for her to remain longer than a season or two. Still, she guessed that all the interesting stories she'd heard about The Edge couldn't all be false. Additionally she rather liked the idea of staying under the Moon Goddess' gaze for a while. "I appreciate the offer for a healer but it's unnecessary." After a moment she nodded with a shaky smile, grateful to accept some help. Besides she wanted to stop staining the snow with her blood, no matter how pretty it looked. "but perhaps something to stop the blood would be helpful." They did not exchange any introductions and in truth Ráeru did not care either way. After a moment she thought about her manners, and cleared her throat slightly uncomfortable. She'd never been particularly comfortable with conversations. "I...uh...thank you." She finally managed although it was slightly awkward.

I love any and all of your characters, post away! haha. @Alysanne

Messages In This Thread
Well she's awkward. - by Ráeru - 11-25-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: Well she's awkward. - by Alysanne - 11-25-2016, 12:20 PM
RE: Well she's awkward. - by Ráeru - 11-25-2016, 08:59 PM
RE: Well she's awkward. - by Ru - 11-26-2016, 12:34 AM
RE: Well she's awkward. - by Alysanne - 11-26-2016, 11:45 PM
RE: Well she's awkward. - by Ráeru - 11-28-2016, 06:20 AM
RE: Well she's awkward. - by Ru - 11-29-2016, 02:27 PM
RE: Well she's awkward. - by Alysanne - 12-20-2016, 12:19 PM