the Rift

[OPEN] Well she's awkward.

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
Aly could hardly blame the girl for being a little confused as to why there was glass beneath the snow. She smiled herself, gesturing with her dark head off in the distance where the pieces of the wall that were still standing were almost visible in the night. “Oh! There was a glass wall here once - it crumbled and, well, it’s been a big project to try to clean it up again. I am very sorry that you’ve cut yourself on it, though.” The wall and its remains were such a part of Aly’s everyday life that she barely even thought about the wall anymore - except to curse the existence of what parts of it remained and what it had stood for. There had been pieces of glass here and there around the border for years now. Although, hopefully, it would not remain like that for long. Her co-leader at least had a plan to take care of that (and replace it with other dangerous glass things but, well, at least peaceful visitors in the night wouldn’t be slicing open their legs anymore right?).

She wanted to ask after the girl’s parents - finding it always fascinating to hear about other healers - but before she could, they were joined by a winged mare that Alysanne didn’t completely recognize - just vaguely. She was sure that she had seen the other pegasus around the Edge before. Soon, when she remembered her manners, she would make introductions. She trilled a curious tone, but before Aly could try to guess at her meaning, her attention was drawn back to the pale unicorn girl who accepted the offer for something that would stop the bleeding. At the very least, that was something Aly could do. “Of course. Hemlock, if you could.” She spoke aloud to the small owl, though it wasn’t really necessary. He was already swooping but it wasn’t off towards the trees - it was towards the girl. He hooted at her as he landed near her injured leg and Alysanne realized how foolish she was for forgetting the gift he had been given. They did not have any herd healers nearby but they did have Hemlock. She shook her head with a small laugh at herself. “How could I forget! Hemlock, my companion, can heal minor injuries, and I think that’s just what this calls for.” She smiled brightly at the mare, always careful to make sure that they had absolute consent before acting (though really, only Tembovu had been stubborn enough to flat out refuse healing before)

Provided no objections from the girl, Hemlock hopped closer and used his magic for the first time - it was not much, perhaps, but it should be enough to clot the bleeding and send the cut along on the healing process. If she had shied or shoved him away, of course, he would have respected her wishes and left to go find some moss to help sop up the mess.

If allowed to heal her, once he was finished he would hoot once more in a rather friendly manner at the unicorn, before flying up to land between Alysanne’s ears - his favoured spot.

“Better?” She asked, her tone hopeful, and then finally the rest of her manners caught up to her, now that the immediate injury had been taken care of. “My name’s Alysanne, by the way, though you can just call me Aly.” She smiled at the pegasus mare too, not thinking they had been introduced yet either, before turning her soft green gaze back to the unicorn. “And welcome to the Edge - is there anything we can help you with?”

@Ráeru
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
Well she's awkward. - by Ráeru - 11-25-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: Well she's awkward. - by Alysanne - 11-25-2016, 12:20 PM
RE: Well she's awkward. - by Ráeru - 11-25-2016, 08:59 PM
RE: Well she's awkward. - by Ru - 11-26-2016, 12:34 AM
RE: Well she's awkward. - by Alysanne - 11-26-2016, 11:45 PM
RE: Well she's awkward. - by Ráeru - 11-28-2016, 06:20 AM
RE: Well she's awkward. - by Ru - 11-29-2016, 02:27 PM
RE: Well she's awkward. - by Alysanne - 12-20-2016, 12:19 PM