the Rift

NIGHT SCHOOL [healers, mandatory]

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
[Image: tilneigh_by_neverrmind-daljdjq.png]

The season was young, yet still so much had taken place within the edge's borders. There was fresh blood among the ranks, the populace, and even familiar faces were returning to the flock.
Most of all Tilney was excited at the prospect of Birdsong - With Frostfall currently occurring, there was nought to do but to brave through the cold and wait for better days. The cold wasn't too bitter this year anyhow.

It was after discussion with his colleagues that a much-needed meeting was finally called. The healing ranks had got by for far too long without appropriate communication with the chaos of Kisamoas arrival and the turn winter had brought. To reassemble as one force for a seasonal meeting would surely get the crews mind back on the job.

The flaxen physician stood on the eastern side of the greenhouse among the snow berries and northern plants. With a great breath in, Tilney exhaled with one great call;
"Edge Healers! Gather!"
There was the matter of the warriors, and the fact that the Edge did not happen to have the strongest force in helovia. scrapes and cuts could easily lead to infection should they not be treated properly, so nurses would be urged to hand out herb bundles to the fortify ranks. The bundles would contain a cedar decoction antiseptic for wound cleansing, but would first need some cedar harvested.

Another matter of urgency was, in fact, the coming of the next season. Birdsong was when a flurry of new life came, and that meant an abundance of births and mares with child. Tilney would urge his fellow Moon Doctors to visit each expectant mother to make careful analysis on how they were carrying and prescribe any necessary herbs for when the time came.

Pea took his place on Tilneys antlers, hanging upside down on the highest tine and wrapping his dark wings around his ribs, watching with Tilney for the Edge's healing team to come forth.

ooc; mandatory healers meeting! come get your job, come meet your comrades.
Next round will begin on the 2nd, so don't be late or answer to Tilney, Lyanna and Evas wrath!
Tagging all our lovely healers and also the healing babies who might want to attend, and any edgers are welcome (but dont have to ofc) ★

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Maude Posts: 140
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Yearling
Bunnie

Today was the day.

Though she had scarcely wanted to, she’d peeled herself away from her father’s side to anxiously wait out the twenty minutes or so he’d claimed he needed to prepare for the lesson. In reality, he probably had simply wanted to get away from his daughter’s enthusiastic (but surely aggravating) barrage of questions, inquiries, and side tangents. Regardless, she’d been left to fretful pacing about the roots of her family tree, anxiously straightening her silk tail band and antler pearls, or ensuring her hooves were perfectly clear of debris, and her mane lying exactly as it should.

When her father’s voice called out through the Edge, all her tedious tending to her looks is forgotten as she swiftly canters through the trees, wildly winding through the snow laden forest. Arriving at the end of the greenhouse he’d told her to meet at (at least ten times) in a flurry of hooves and enthusiasm, powdery snow is cast about as she somewhat slides to a stop.

Glancing about, and discovering herself the first to arrive, her stance becomes one of utmost pride, her small chest pressed outwards and head held high.

Hi Pea!” she cheerfully intones to her father’s companion, her smile wide and eager. Flicking an ear back, she listens for others arriving, and is careful to always wiggle over just a little bit to make room for those that come in, always looking for Gawen, the other child her age who'd said he wanted to be a Doctor, too. It was for him that the spare space between herself and the others was intended.

Her dad had said he'd come, after all, and she always wanted more friends!

Art by TheCallyBear@ DA
Hold onto this lullaby, even when the music's gone.

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra
so i listen to the    wind for an answer
She is vaguely surprised, though not entirely, when she hears Tilney call a meeting. He seemed to be the only one doing it, which was fine. Someone should, after all, and she still felt like she was too new, even if that wasn’t true. No one seemed to track her time here other than her. She simply did her job, and that was enough to them. But she counted the days – and it had only been a year. Perhapsshe counts the time because it has become a coping method. It has been a year. A short time, yes, but not so short as to be insignificant. She lived a year without her family, and it was not such a bad year.

She follows the sound of Tilney’s call to the greenhouse, wondering just want he had planned. Maybe the three Moon Doctors needed to make a point of meeting more often, to discuss what each of them was working on and what they thought needed to be done. It would be beneficial to help organize the ranks more. Lyanna always felt like she mostly just wandered around healing injuries and loitering in the garden on her own, having little idea what the others were up to except when she saw the results of their work as well.

She’ll have to bring that idea up, but now doesn’t seem like the time. Largely because she sees Tilney and Maude are the only two present, and she wants to present the idea to both her counterparts, not just one. Also, she figures that’s a conversation best left for just the three of them, and not a whole healers meeting. “Tilney,” she greets, nodding her head in his direction. She stops, standing to one side of Tilney like she has some clue what he’s got up his sleeve, even though she doesn’t. But it’s easy enough to look the part. “How have you been?” she asks, before turning her attention the girl. “I don’t think we’ve properly met. I’m Lyanna.” 

lyanna

art by yewrezz

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Gawen Posts: 26
Outcast
Colt :: Hybrid :: 16.3hh :: 6 Months
Atlas :: Royal Nine-tailed Kitsune :: None Brit

Change comes upon them, and Gawen watches despairingly as the weather changes, as the sunlight fights against the snowbanks he had so loved for the past season. He isn't a fan so far of the warmer days and tempered nights; being born in the grip of autumn, this is Gawen's first approaching spring. Though its echoes are quiet, they are insistent, and the hawk objects to the way the world moves onward away from familiarity. But he doesn't know how to word these feelings, who to speak to about this existential stirring in his soul that has no place in a child as young as him. So instead he keeps quiet, trailing after Maude or the doctors, trying to find a place that doesn't exist to put himself away and make a home of. That realization will come later - that he doesn't belong, that he only has his mother and her wandering affections. That fathers are supposed to be claimed by blood, and not just a collection of a myriad of kindly souls who had taken pity on the boy.

But change, at least, is good in the sense that he has met Maude and Tilney. That he isn't necessarily a healer yet, but he doesn't care! He's learning, soaking up knowledge like a sponge. He doesn't have a photographic memory, but it's something close. Something feverish and dedicated, focused and intense. Where everything else is clumsy and too-big, too-bright about Gawen, this is where the tempered steel shines. Where the granite rings with comfortable, stony echoes in his soul. Where everything else is soft, this is where he is sharp, and it's why he hurries to Tilney's paternal voice as it booms across the land.

As much as he adores Maude, it is not she who captures his attention first, because Lyanna has arrived. Gawen gurgles a squeak of joy and hurries quietly over to the older pegasus, rubbing up against her like a pleased cat in greeting, nosing at the edge of her wing and staring adoringly at her with big blue eyes. He won't disrupt the meeting, no matter how small it is so far, but he smiles beatifically at her before sneaking around to where Maude has left a space for him at her side, her eyes calling him over. He is a little less nervous around her now, and is careful not to stumble as he always does lest he shove the poor girl over in his haste to accompany her.

Gawen tucks his wings respectfully to his sides, unsure if she'd allow their grazing, ticklish touch, and smiles a cheeky greeting. A private little joke that doesn't exist, a playful 'aren't we awesome' grin that he knows she'll understand. Blue eyes dance with light and excitement, and he turns to listen to Tilney attentively.

Gawen
I won't just survive
Oh, you will see me thrive
Can't write my story, I'm beyond the archetype

Image Credits

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

The voice caused my head to raise from my searching. What was I looking for? Everything. Something I had always enjoyed doing in my youth. Digging through the snow to find plants and to discover what they did. Of course, I wasn't having much luck, but it kept me occupied and moving in the chilly weather. But I was summoned to come forward. Graceful limbs pulled myself forward through the snow, clumps clinging to the feathers on my legs. I did look better. There was a slight gauntness and not quiet enough fat covered my rips, but my curves had returned, and the potential for great beauty that I could posses was there.

As I walked I thought, and wondered. I had yet to run into Kvasir, and those I had encountered had not seen him either. Nor had I heard anything in regards to my sons father, Rhoa. Another thing to strike me as odd was the absence of my father, the Frozen Light. None seemed to know where I could find him, and yet no one had said he had left. Maybe I could approach one of the Moon Doctors and they would be able to paint me a clearer picture. Maybe he was sick, after all it could be possible.

It didn't take long to reach the gathering. Already their where some gathered. My eyes landed on the flaxen stag with the tree marking, and then to a pretty mare who introduced herself to the child at Tileny's side as Lyanna. She was another Moon Doctor. There where two children, one seemed to be the child of Tilney and the other a painted canvas of browns and whites. As I approached I slowed to a halt, looking at those gathered, and tried my best to put on a friendly smile. "Hello. I am Glacia. I am wanting to become a nurse." I nodded to the moon doctors and the filly, and then to the colt. I was going to be okay. I was trying.

"Speech goes here."

Glacia
Slow down, it's a science
Credit

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
I’m standing in front of destiny
That has passed me by again.

---x---

We're late! 

So late...

Sacre hurried through the trees, his foxes echoing themselves in his head as they chided him for being tardy, but the fox-boy had only just returned from another excursion in the wilds, at least he hadn't been dozing off, which was usually the more likely. Still, it didn't slow his step as he screeched around another turn, hooves sliding in the snow in his haste, wondering if the meeting had already started when he reached the final stretch towards the Greenhouse. He could make out a small gathering, headed by Tilney, recognising Lyanna and Glacia, but the other two young foals he didn't know. He had silently hoped that Tandavi might be around, he hadn't seen her in a while, nor had he come across Mauja or Roux, he always seemed to lose his friends and family. As if fate didn't like them to hang around him for very long, their meetings were so fleeting compared to the time he spent away, at least he made friends easily—or so he thought.

He slipped into the back of the crowd, sidling up alongside Glacia and winking at her, hoping she wouldn't give him away, but unsure whether Tilney had noticed his lateness. Still, it didn't seem like he had missed much, perhaps the meeting had yet begun and Sacre breathed a sigh of relief. Inari and Ríona made themselves at home in front of his forelegs, the redder fox curling into a ball whilst his kitsune friend sat back on her hinds, more interested in the hanging bat from Timmy's antlers than anything else in the meeting.

"I'm Sacre" he greeted those who might not know him before turning to regard Tilney "is everything okay?" he asked, wondering if the Doctor had something in mind for him to do. 
art credit

quietly sneaks him in

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Tilney Posts: 288
World's Edge Moon Doctor atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2hh :: VI HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Peatree :: Lesser Fruit Bat :: None Neverrmind
[Image: tilneigh_by_neverrmind-daljdjq.png]

The doctor stood below the glass though still among the trees, the greenery, the frost and earth. This was not an uncommon sight; not at all. To see the ginger one so enveloped by nature was how most might invision this flaxen patriarch - always  intertwined with vines and dappled by leaflight.
It was Frostfall that dulled the colours of his image and set Tilneys pelt as a beacon among the white exterior. Those greys and whites, the browns that filled the needletips on the connifers; a different kind of wonderland was the setting for this gathering.

The bat that held on tightly to the knocked tines of his bonded's antlers swayed and cooed when not a colleague approached, but sweet Maude. Flicking his wings and taking flight the young bat swooped towards the young one, giving chirps and yaps of joy to see the one he had watched from birth and grown alongside approach him.

"ah, elo!" the father cheered upon seeing Maude once again. He could swear she grew an inch every day, and a great deal more in the days they might go without seeing one another. Between his trips to the threshold and his conferences abroad at other herd lands, there was much time he missed out on with his young one. Her mane was lengthening and her tail was less a bunch of feathers than it had been a month ago. Her face became chiselled, her gaze sharper and fierce with beauty. What a wonderful young doe their Maude was becoming. "You have grown at least a half a hand since this morning!" the great chestnut cooed to her, extending his neck to envelope her in a gentle squeeze to his chest.

The second to approach was no surprise, it was the ever-faithful mare of grey and aqua. Lyanna, his most faithful colleague. Tilneys green eyes filled with a great sincerity and a happiness when the lovely mare came into view - she was someone he had great hopes and wishes for. These wishes included the obvious, the kind that involved her happiness and perhaps that she find success within her calling. "Lyanna, it's wonderful to see you". In truth, her simple question of how have you been was near impossible to answer; how on earth would he? And so it was something easily skipped, turning his attention as she did to little Maude. "This is my daughter" He uttered proudly.

Next to appear was dear Gawen, another he adored. Tilney was quite sure the young man would attend - there would be nothing keeping him. His wishes for that splashed boy was that his shell would eventually shatter and he could become all he wished, all he hoped and dreamed. These were thing's that Gawen could not accomplish on his own, however; Tilney was determined to help him even if it was in small nudges and hints that the boy did in fact have incredible worth and potential. "Gawen!" Tilney cheered when the colt approached "I'm so glad you are here, I was worried you wouldn't come! You are my favorite one, how could I have this meeting without my favorite nurse?"

A third participant approached, and Tilneys gaze turned much more sharply onto the womans cold appearance. She was someone he recognised and it wasn't as if he didn't think of mentioning this - instead, he stayed his tongue. Watching her closely, cautiously, Tilney allowed her introduction without an interruption of his own. Glacia was her name, he recalled it from a time seasons ago in an earlier winters tide when this mare had been a nurse - not that he'd ever seen her. "We are always looking for nurses, Glacia. We would be more than happy to have you join our team!" Tilneys tone was sincere though quite bright. He really was stoked that they now had a new recruit.

Tilneys gaze cast once more over the gardens, the glass behind him. Where was Evangeline? he expected she would be here by now, and Sacre? He was quite sure he would know if they were out on business. There was another nurse he had not yet met who was expected at the meeting also, but where on earth were they?
Sacres approach chipped at his worry but couldn't ease it entirely. He just hoped Evangeline was alright, and the nurse wherever he might be.
"Sacre, I'm glad you made it!" Tilney uttered to the stained man, a man he easily named among his friends. "I was just about to begin. Have you seen Eva? or Roux?" He thought he'd ask, but he wasnt hopeful.

"Now, about jobs" He began at a clear voice to the gathered party "Birdsong is on its way and so that means more births than usual! Lyanna and Glacia, would you like to prepare Cinnamon Fern bundles and deliver them to any expectant mothers in the herd during the coming months? Also creating a decoction of the cinnamon fern root to save for any problem births will be a difficult but perhaps necessary task"
"Sacre, you and I will be creating cedar heartwood decoctions for the warriors to take on their journeys and to any fights. It's a powerful local anaesthetic and with pine added, an antiseptic also and will make an essential for dressing wounds"

"And you two" Tilney looked towards Gawen and Maude, thinking of what sort of 'important job' he could give them "You both get half the garden each. Whoever weeds their patch fastest will win... a... special prize!"
He had no idea what that would be, but it would be incentive enough to get them to weed that sorry garden.

ooc;
elo - wow
★ Thankyou for making it everyone and so sorry for the late response; Initially I left it open a few days longer for Eva to respond but then I became very ill this past week and have only just managed to start replying again!
+Eva and Roux, you are very very late!
++wooo this is tilneys 200th post!

Jobs;
Lyanna and Glacia - pick cinnamon fern from the worlds edge, deliver to any expectant WE mares (currently; Rexanna).
Tilney and Sacre - greate cedar heartwood decoction, give to warriors (Nyx, Elsa, Auriel, Caenan, Roskuld)  

Wander or Leave
turn in to winter lights
☀︎

Ráeru Posts: 41
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 4 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Frostie

Ráeru

"Look at us, studying the fundamentals,
Back when we were young and now we’re up here on another level."

It was not going to make a good impression, the first healing meeting that she ought to attend and she was late. Although, for Ráeru, this thought didn't bother her all that much. In truth she was quite happy moving along at her own pace and doing things in her own time. When she happened upon the meeting, that was already underway, her blue eyes fell upon the ginger man enveloped by nature. As he was standing at the head of those gathered she assumed it was he who lead the healing ranks within The Edge. Blue orbs looked disinterestedly between those gathered before finally settling on Sacre, her breath hitching and eyes widening. Who would have thought that after all this time she would finally happen upon her brother! The ginger man was still speaking, chatting about Birdsong being on the way (though Ráeru had yet to see any proof of this, she still saw snow) and delegating jobs. Births, the very thought made her shudder, not because of the impending blood and gore but because of the unspoken promise of wailing babes. Moving closer to her brother she only stopped when the ginger man addressed Sacre directly now, speaking of the cedar heartwood decoctions they would both be creating for the warriors to take on their journeys and to any fights. Having never heard of such a thing her attention was momentarily torn between wanting to speak with her brother and listening the the stag's words. Once the heartwood's properties had been made clear ( a powerful local anaesthetic and with pine added, an antiseptic also and will make an essential for dressing wounds), she finally stepped beside her brother and called to him softly. "Sacre?"

By now she'd mostly tuned out the golden mans words to the children present. Though if she had been giving him her full attention she would have most likely snorted, half amused and half doubtful. No, she only had eyes for her darker brother. Still only half believing that he was truly here, worried that at any moment they would all vanish in a puff of smoke. Smoke that was dark, poisonous and would dance around her body, swirling, spinning and teasing before finally entering her body and making her vanish as well.

Just for once she wanted him to continue being real, everybody, even the strange, needed a family.

Bit of a jump back in Ráeru's timeline but wanted her to attend this meeting. Hope that's okay!
Also Imi I thought it would be best if Raeru recognised Sacre, but if you rather she didn't then I will change my post <3

Maude Posts: 140
World's Edge Filly
Filly :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: Yearling
Bunnie

Laughing at Pea’s excited greeting, the daughter of Tilney and Arah dances for a while beneath the shadow of the small bat’s wings, playfully reaching for him, and intentionally missing; when others begin to show up, however, Maude puts away her games, and settles into her chosen place, close to the front, and her daddy.

She greets Lyanna with a warm smile, and small curtsy. Though she had not yet met the final of the three Moon Doctors to meet, she offers her no less respect than she had given Evangeline, or that she always offered her daddy. With a bit more amusement glimmering in her eyes then there should be (she’s noticed that the Edge has a Doctor for each species, you see, with an Equine, a Unicorn, and a Pegasus holding the ranks), she manages to keep her usually uncontainable laughter under control, for once.

I don’t think so either,” chimes the cherub as she rises from her bow, “I’m Maude. It’s good to meet you, Miss Lyanna!

She certainly seemed nice, like Miss Evangeline, even if she didn’t have a pretty orange dragon to play with. Maude’s admiring her pretty blue eyes, and the way her white mane turns to oceanic shades to mirror them, when a familiar squeak sounds from the other side of the Moon’s chosen healer. Craning her neck to try to get a good look at who she assumes to be Gawen, he surprises her with his sudden appearance from behind Lyanna.

With a peel of laughter at the racing flutter of her heart, Maude quickly quiets herself, though her chest still thump thumps. Reaching over to place her ginger lips on his cheek in a gentle, childish greeting of love, the sweet daughter of the once-lost Arah bestows on one of her dearest friends a gift she might not have time to give tomorrow. While she’d rather run off on some charade or another after a much more raucous greeting, she also knows meetings aren’t the place for games, and settles for the silent exchange.

She’s proud of herself, and her friend, Gawen, as she watches other adults arriving later than they had. She gives the pretty, snow dappled mare with sad eyes a smile when her pale gaze meets with Maude’s springtime glow, ignores the small snowflake of a mare who ignores her, and stifles a giggle as a worried looking man shows up, his pitch black sides flanked with ruby red. All that enthusiasm, however, pops like a bubble when she’s given her task.

Weeding?!

She had wanted to do something fun, like the others, not the same things she did every week! Her frown probably says everything her father needs to know about how much she cares about this “special prize.” Does he not think she’s clever enough to make some stupid heartwood… thingies?

At least, she thinks, trying to find something not disappointing about weeding a garden, she’ll get to spend the day with Gawen. Maybe Katua would show up, as she often did, knowing Maude would likely be in the gardens. Maybe they could sneak away together, and find something better to do…

Or, maybe she could just solidly kick Gawen’s butt! Maybe that would improve the outcome of the day, thus far.

Come on, Gawen,” she says with a much less vibrant smile than her usual, genuinely cheerful ones, turning about to head towards the greenhouse door, “I call the right side!

Art by TheCallyBear@ DA
Hold onto this lullaby, even when the music's gone.

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
I’m standing in front of destiny
That has passed me by again.

---x---

Sacre’s smile towards Tilney was sheepish when the elder unicorn greeted him and his face twisted into one of apology. At least he had just made it, right? Perhaps he might have to show up first to the next meeting in order to redeem himself. However, the fox-boy didn’t linger long on his repentance as what Tilney said next shook his world, his ever so bright blue eyes growing wide in surprise… and fierce hope.

“Wha- Who?” When? How? he questioned suddenly, why would Tilney know his brother? Why would Roux be here? Of all the searching he had done for his ruby red twin was fate going to place him here, right under Sacre’s nose, after all this time! If so, why wasn’t Roux turning up? Had something happened? No, impossible, surely… His arrow hadn’t burned its heart-wrenching violent red in such a long time, thank the Gods. Yet, still more frustration crept into desperate gaze, was he going to be so close and yet so far from finding his beloved brother? “Roux?“  Distraughtly, he took a step towards the tree marked Doctor, his beacon of hope, a hope that was slowly dying the more time passed and his twin didn't show. "My brother is here? In the Worlds Edge?" he asked anxiously, as if poor Tilney had all the answers. It had been such a long time since Sacre had even a clue of where the other half of his soul might be. 

Reeling himself in, he begrudgingly brought himself back to the present, his face dropping in sadness as he shook his head, "I don't know where either are" he answered solemnly. He didn't know Evangeline all that well, though he would recognise her if he saw her and it was true he hadn't seen the Pure for a while. Silently, he prayed both were well and nursed his hurting heart as he listened to Tilney's instructions, busying his mind with the thought of Ceder Heartwood as he nodded his compliance, not that he entirely understood what they were meant to do. He hoped the Doctor would elaborate later on and Sacre might finally be able to pick Tilney's brain on healing knowledge, he still knew so little. 

It was then, like a fateful wind gently piecing his broken heart back together, the face of his mother joined the gathered crowd. So pale, delicate, right down to her soft pink nose and those blue eyes like his own that made him almost want to cry. This was a dream, right? His mother was dead she couldn't be here. The fox-boy's eyes roved from her face to the horn on her head, glass, like his father's—their fathers. This wasn't Kou, though their resemblance was striking enough to fool Sacre for a moment, but her feet were also made of glass and she stood as tall as him with a lion's tail finished with snowy hair. Sacre's eyes widened again, he had never really seen his younger sister very often, and certainly not much as an adult, though young she still was. His chest filled with joy for, at last, his family was slowly returning to him. First Mesec; now Ráeru.

The fox-boy attempted to move his trembling nose to the neck of his sibling, gently offering her a touch of family once long lost, his bright eyes glittering with wonder and happiness. "Ráeru" he greeted her with elation. He felt like grabbing onto the poor girl and never letting her go. There was so much to say and yet here, in the middle of a meeting, was probably not the best place to say it. Though even as the gathering ended and suddenly he realised he was meant to go with Tilney, he hesitated, not wanting to leave the side of his youngest sister and one he had never had the chance to get to know properly. Sacre felt as if he needed to say a million apologies to her, he was her older brother after all and he should have been there, when their parents weren't. Yet, despite that, Ráeru appeared to have grown well and it swelled the fox-boy's heart with pride. 

"Come with us" he offered, wondering if Tilney would mind, "or at least come find me, or I will find you" he muddled his words together "I have so much to say, so much I've missed" it was evident he was struggling to put into words the emotions he felt. A simple healers meeting had turned into something of a family reunion tearing at his heart. "It's good to see you, little Ráeru" he smiled fondly.

art credit

trainwreck sacre alert

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra
so i listen to the    wind for an answer
Like always when she sees Gawen, her heart soars and melts at all once. She’s become used to his often exuberant greetings, and braces herself for something of collision. Though this time, he softer in his approach, though it doesn’t seem to her to be any less excited. Instead he squeals, moving quickly to her side to brush against her wing. She smiles big and bright in his direction. “Gawen. How is the flying going?” As always, names are her hello. An old habit from her previous life, where knowing a name was one of the most important things she could do. It’s amazing how flattered dignitaries are by the sound of their own name. 

After a moment, he goes to Maude’s side, and Lyanna watches the two friends for a moment before turning her attention back to the meeting in general. A black Appaloosa joins them, introducing herself as Glacia. “Welcome,” Lyanna says, her voice warm and inviting, and there’s no hint of anything else in it. She means it, even that simple word. Once she’d been in exactly Glacia’s shoes, and truthfully, she still feels like she’s new here every day. There is so much she does not know.

Sacre joins them as well, and she nods to the now familiar stallion. Tilney greets each in turn as well, and she doesn’t interject much. He called the meeting, after all, and so it’s he that should be running it. Though still, she felt like perhaps they should be working together more. When most have arrived, he dives in, handing out tasks. Lyanna simply nods, turning her attention to Glacia with a smile. She disagrees more with sending the children to weed when they could be out learning, but the children take to it with glee at least.

Another joins them, and the only word she speaks is Sacre’s name in a question. She figures at this point, she can leave the rest to it as they head off on their individual tasks. “Shall we?” she says to Glacia, before turning to head off in search of some ferns. 

lyanna

art by yewrezz

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki