World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
I’m standing in front of destiny
That has passed me by again.

---x---

We're late! 

So late...

Sacre hurried through the trees, his foxes echoing themselves in his head as they chided him for being tardy, but the fox-boy had only just returned from another excursion in the wilds, at least he hadn't been dozing off, which was usually the more likely. Still, it didn't slow his step as he screeched around another turn, hooves sliding in the snow in his haste, wondering if the meeting had already started when he reached the final stretch towards the Greenhouse. He could make out a small gathering, headed by Tilney, recognising Lyanna and Glacia, but the other two young foals he didn't know. He had silently hoped that Tandavi might be around, he hadn't seen her in a while, nor had he come across Mauja or Roux, he always seemed to lose his friends and family. As if fate didn't like them to hang around him for very long, their meetings were so fleeting compared to the time he spent away, at least he made friends easily—or so he thought.

He slipped into the back of the crowd, sidling up alongside Glacia and winking at her, hoping she wouldn't give him away, but unsure whether Tilney had noticed his lateness. Still, it didn't seem like he had missed much, perhaps the meeting had yet begun and Sacre breathed a sigh of relief. Inari and Ríona made themselves at home in front of his forelegs, the redder fox curling into a ball whilst his kitsune friend sat back on her hinds, more interested in the hanging bat from Timmy's antlers than anything else in the meeting.

"I'm Sacre" he greeted those who might not know him before turning to regard Tilney "is everything okay?" he asked, wondering if the Doctor had something in mind for him to do. 
art credit

quietly sneaks him in

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
NIGHT SCHOOL [healers, mandatory] - by Tilney - 11-25-2016, 04:15 AM
RE: NIGHT SCHOOL [healers, mandatory] - by Maude - 11-28-2016, 11:49 AM
RE: NIGHT SCHOOL [healers, mandatory] - by Lyanna - 11-28-2016, 01:14 PM
RE: NIGHT SCHOOL [healers, mandatory] - by Gawen - 11-28-2016, 07:14 PM
RE: NIGHT SCHOOL [healers, mandatory] - by Glacia - 11-28-2016, 08:30 PM