NIGHT SCHOOL [healers, mandatory]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
I’m standing in front of destiny
That has passed me by again.

---x---

Sacre’s smile towards Tilney was sheepish when the elder unicorn greeted him and his face twisted into one of apology. At least he had just made it, right? Perhaps he might have to show up first to the next meeting in order to redeem himself. However, the fox-boy didn’t linger long on his repentance as what Tilney said next shook his world, his ever so bright blue eyes growing wide in surprise… and fierce hope.

“Wha- Who?” When? How? he questioned suddenly, why would Tilney know his brother? Why would Roux be here? Of all the searching he had done for his ruby red twin was fate going to place him here, right under Sacre’s nose, after all this time! If so, why wasn’t Roux turning up? Had something happened? No, impossible, surely… His arrow hadn’t burned its heart-wrenching violent red in such a long time, thank the Gods. Yet, still more frustration crept into desperate gaze, was he going to be so close and yet so far from finding his beloved brother? “Roux?“  Distraughtly, he took a step towards the tree marked Doctor, his beacon of hope, a hope that was slowly dying the more time passed and his twin didn't show. "My brother is here? In the Worlds Edge?" he asked anxiously, as if poor Tilney had all the answers. It had been such a long time since Sacre had even a clue of where the other half of his soul might be. 

Reeling himself in, he begrudgingly brought himself back to the present, his face dropping in sadness as he shook his head, "I don't know where either are" he answered solemnly. He didn't know Evangeline all that well, though he would recognise her if he saw her and it was true he hadn't seen the Pure for a while. Silently, he prayed both were well and nursed his hurting heart as he listened to Tilney's instructions, busying his mind with the thought of Ceder Heartwood as he nodded his compliance, not that he entirely understood what they were meant to do. He hoped the Doctor would elaborate later on and Sacre might finally be able to pick Tilney's brain on healing knowledge, he still knew so little. 

It was then, like a fateful wind gently piecing his broken heart back together, the face of his mother joined the gathered crowd. So pale, delicate, right down to her soft pink nose and those blue eyes like his own that made him almost want to cry. This was a dream, right? His mother was dead she couldn't be here. The fox-boy's eyes roved from her face to the horn on her head, glass, like his father's—their fathers. This wasn't Kou, though their resemblance was striking enough to fool Sacre for a moment, but her feet were also made of glass and she stood as tall as him with a lion's tail finished with snowy hair. Sacre's eyes widened again, he had never really seen his younger sister very often, and certainly not much as an adult, though young she still was. His chest filled with joy for, at last, his family was slowly returning to him. First Mesec; now Ráeru.

The fox-boy attempted to move his trembling nose to the neck of his sibling, gently offering her a touch of family once long lost, his bright eyes glittering with wonder and happiness. "Ráeru" he greeted her with elation. He felt like grabbing onto the poor girl and never letting her go. There was so much to say and yet here, in the middle of a meeting, was probably not the best place to say it. Though even as the gathering ended and suddenly he realised he was meant to go with Tilney, he hesitated, not wanting to leave the side of his youngest sister and one he had never had the chance to get to know properly. Sacre felt as if he needed to say a million apologies to her, he was her older brother after all and he should have been there, when their parents weren't. Yet, despite that, Ráeru appeared to have grown well and it swelled the fox-boy's heart with pride. 

"Come with us" he offered, wondering if Tilney would mind, "or at least come find me, or I will find you" he muddled his words together "I have so much to say, so much I've missed" it was evident he was struggling to put into words the emotions he felt. A simple healers meeting had turned into something of a family reunion tearing at his heart. "It's good to see you, little Ráeru" he smiled fondly.

art credit

trainwreck sacre alert

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
NIGHT SCHOOL [healers, mandatory] - by Tilney - 11-25-2016, 04:15 AM
RE: NIGHT SCHOOL [healers, mandatory] - by Maude - 11-28-2016, 11:49 AM
RE: NIGHT SCHOOL [healers, mandatory] - by Lyanna - 11-28-2016, 01:14 PM
RE: NIGHT SCHOOL [healers, mandatory] - by Gawen - 11-28-2016, 07:14 PM
RE: NIGHT SCHOOL [healers, mandatory] - by Glacia - 11-28-2016, 08:30 PM