the Rift

BITE me | Murder (done)

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

[Image: b_and_w_by_ladyfey-d5j1ndw.png]

SVETLANA
the StormChaser

There was a satisfying feeling of muscle giving way, as I landed, heftily, on his large blue rump. Only momentary, however. Goat-feet bucked up, popping into my chest with force, dislodging me like a tick from a dog. Murder ran, turning a few meters away, watching me. Sunshine suddenly illiuminated the scene, sparkling crisply on the pure snow, creating honey dew on the mist creeping along the earth. I was a little proud of myself, for that attack move was certainly new ground to me.

I bared my teeth at him, a low growl emitting from my vocals, much to my surprise. However, he threw himself back towards me, white teeth ready to cut open my throat. It wasn't, maybe, the best planned attack, for I was quite ready for him. I slipped easy-like to the side, hooves scrabbling for a grip on this damned hard-packed snow, hardly managing to avoid his snapping maw. I turned, pivoting on my hindquarters smoothly, lunging to try and give him another good bite on his hindquarters. Looks like I had only managed a lot of bum-hits today. Haha. I have such a sense of humor. Hooves danced under me as I shifted to a couple of feet away, readying my stance. Steel ears pinned to my scalp, I again snap playfully at the air, eyes sparkling. My heart's thrumming, beating a loud tattoo inside my chest as adrenaline quickens my responses, makes me jittery and excited and proud to be on the battlefield again.

"C'mon, fight with me!" I taunt, keeping light on my feet should he charge again. No, I am not going on defensive- I am biding my merry time. Soon he will rush in, and soon I shall win!

""

OOC: Attack: Attempts a bite to the rump as she dodges Murder's charge. Returns to taunt him a couple of feet away.

3/4 attack post
0/1 closing defense post

Picture Credit: My own

Messages In This Thread
BITE me | Murder (done) - by Svetlana - 10-27-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Murder - 10-28-2012, 03:40 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Svetlana - 10-29-2012, 07:42 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Murder - 10-30-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Svetlana - 10-30-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Murder - 10-31-2012, 02:19 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Svetlana - 10-31-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Murder - 11-01-2012, 11:29 PM