the Rift

BITE me | Murder (done)

Murder Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
It was apparent that this broad unequivocally felt like Murder would succumb to that serene approach, and she was an imbecile for it. As she advanced toward him Murder rotated to face her and reinforced his physique, predicting her concluding move. It was apparent that she was growing exhausted, she was a pampered monarch he could tell, and while Murder’s pelt supported a fresh coat of perspiration he was far from weary. He was not a warrior by any means, never strictly being of the bellicose variety, but Murder had seen his portion of battles in his twelve years on this earth making him not ignorant towards combat. Something he couldn’t say for this wench. Like he had expected she rose up once more, lashing out with slender pillars, as Murder stepped to the right. The bitch’s left hoof nicked his chest but hardly broke the skin as Murder lowered his dome and thrust his horns up towards her plumed pennon trying to stab at the joint and her shoulder again. He detected something slip between his horns, which he was nearly confident was the bone that connected her cespitose feathered limb to her form, and he smiled. Before Murder could ruminate on it much more the femme vaulted rearward and he was heaved forward with her marginally before liberating himself. If that had been the joint, and Murder was practically convinced it was, that hasty gesture had to of hurt, and severely.

Murder elevated his skull to analyze the damage for the final time as a pleased exhalation was released from his nostrils. Her pale cadaver glistened with sweat in the rays of the sun, her breathing was rapid, she was fatigued and it was very obvious. Aside from limited lacerations and contusions Murder felt ultimately satisfactory, and to see his adversary so out of breath only made him feel superior. This had been a manageable brawl, for that Murder was contented, however he just craved to get on with regaining his crows and be finished with this harlot once and for all. She had been nothing but a waste of time.

{ ooc: He stepped to the right to dodge her attack and lowered his head to stab at her left wing joint, feeling as if he caught it between his two horns possibly. }

4/4 attack posts
Word Count: 353

Messages In This Thread
BITE me | Murder (done) - by Svetlana - 10-27-2012, 07:23 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Murder - 10-28-2012, 03:40 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Svetlana - 10-29-2012, 07:42 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Murder - 10-30-2012, 05:56 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Svetlana - 10-30-2012, 06:13 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Murder - 10-31-2012, 02:19 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Svetlana - 10-31-2012, 05:40 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Murder - 11-01-2012, 11:29 PM
RE: BITE me | Murder - by Svetlana - 11-02-2012, 04:07 PM