the Rift

Plot With A Goat!

Goatfairy Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5ft 4 :: 24
Goatfairy
I don't know if I ever had a perma-type-thread but this is it nao! Below will be a list of my current characters, any active plots, and what I'd like to explore with each one...though if you see one you like and have a plot idea feel free to pm or skype me, I'm usually down.  At least this way, I can organize them a little. xD

ARION:
My newest addition. He was an extended member of his royal family back home. His job was a diplomat/knight kinda thing and was an extreme over-achiever with some serious like inferiority complexes. Here, he's a simple soldier(or a Corporal, not sure just yet) either way, nothing too crazy. 
   -Current General Plot: He came here to find Eldala and let her know the invasion/war/etc in their homeland is over and there wasn't really any decimation. But, upon finding her in the Basin decided to stay a while and let her show him what her new life was all about. He may end up staying for forever or he may head back to his homeland after a while. Currently, he has Tiamat as a friend/kinda flirtation thing but he will need LOTS of spars and male friends. xD
-Planned Spars-
1. Dressy/Mortus
2. Heather teaching me
3. Open

ELDALA:
She was my first char since starting back up again here. She is currently a weave in the Aurora Basin. Her general attitude is friendly but somewhat shallow. I'd really like to try and develop her further as I feel like she's my most blah char right now (Though her new goat companion is helping liven her up some)
    - There's no current plot plans for her other than crafting, maybe having a few lovers, and making some friends. She is a very unstructured soul that just does what she wants real
    - Lover-wise she's pretty much only been attracted to pegasi so far. If you want an example of the types, her most recent crush is Cera the Sexypants. Anything dazzling really, I think. I don't think she'd be the type to pair off long term but a low-key love affair where they maybe have fun/hangout every once in a while would do her good.
-All the frands

LAUME:
My fabulous child. She's going to be fostered by Roskuld for a while but if you have any friendly foals or plots that require a little bird to stalk your chars about or you just want some general wildling mayhem hit her up. She can do all of those things and needs to get out and meet peoples!!! I also, a bit down the line when she starts to think about sexual preferences, feel her being possibly along the lines of bi and/or homosexual so if you have and little foals coming up/aging at the same pace with that preference then hmu too! (Other than just foaly friendness)
    -Tilney/Roskuld thing
    - Myrrine side plots/thread
     -Open Open Open!

CALSTRON:

Literally, my evil serial killer/assualter/bastard extrordinaire. He's currently going through a bout of trying to get his life turned around but is always willing to inflict some pain on a char or screw around with them. OR If you have an evil character who wants a friend to sympathize with them he can do that too! Along the way, there will be opportunities to beat him up as well. I think Never/Tilney was down for it and one of Ali's chars might have been as well. xDD Cal is my "Just about anything goes so long as its not too nice" kinda char.

-Current General Plot: Oh, Oh god. Its so busy I can't even with him.lol. Constant people in his life are Rexanna and Raeden. Rexanna is his past, Raeden is his future. His lover is Raeden, they're going to have twins sometime -soonish-. Before that, he's going to get his memory wiped by Ophelia, get in trouble with Rexanna again, some sort of general drama will ensue, Tembovu whips his ass...and then at some undetermined point after that he will die.
.::I play Eldala, Calstron, Laume, and (soon) Akriel !::.