the Rift

never fear, little one

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

Like a whisper in the wind she had gone from one encounter to another in the depths of the Threshold, gracefully picking her way over the snow and slightly frozen streams that trickled here and there between the sparse thicket. Ears pricked at the sound of another entering, and without another thought she was moving in order to find them, wanting to help them with adjusting to everything that was Helovia. What she found was a small child(?) leaning against a tree, humming in a foreign tongue even she didn't find familiar. Her curiosity began to bubble within her spotted chest, and soon she was walking closer, only to stop as soon as a dark creature of the night landed further away from them both. She recognized him, but she couldn't remember his name. What she did remember though was the thick smell of pine and ocean that lingered on his feathers that resembled the Edge. She had been meeting a lot of their dwellers lately.

"Hello! I hope we haven't startled you," she called softly, watching the uniquely colored boy with warm hazel orbs, confusion and curiosity mingling together as her mind tried to figure just who he was and how old was he. He didn't seemed to hold the air of a child, but his petite size was enough to throw her out of sorts. Snorting, she braved the possibility of him leaping back in order to approach just to see him more clearly. Yes, it was rather rude of her, and she should be more conscious like the tribrid beside her, but she couldn't help but feel drawn to those duo-toned eyes he held within his skull.

"Please forgive my manners, my name is Myrrine. Welcome to Helovia," she breathed softly, daring to stop just a couple feet from him, attempting to come off as harmless as a butterfly-winged pegasus could. She batted her thick lashes, tail swishing delicately behind her as she awaited for an answer, while still watching the dark man next to her. Without thinking she finally turned to him, a pleasant smile on her complexion as she spoke,"I believe I recognize you, but unfortunately my memory is failing me at this moment in time. Regardless, it's a pleasure to meet you again as well Sir!" Despite her tiredness, and the irritably from the last time she had encountered an Edge member, she was going to keep the mask on until it broke and shattered on the ground beside her. Because this was all Myrrine was now.

"Talk."

the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

@Arihari @Mesec - Hey Mono! I tagged you this time just so you can see we posted, but if you don't want me to lemme know! Hi Sarah lovely <3
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
never fear, little one - by Arihari - 11-27-2016, 12:11 PM
RE: never fear, little one - by Mesec - 11-27-2016, 01:50 PM
RE: never fear, little one - by Myrrine - 11-27-2016, 02:08 PM
RE: never fear, little one - by Arihari - 11-27-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: never fear, little one - by Mesec - 11-27-2016, 08:19 PM
RE: never fear, little one - by Myrrine - 11-27-2016, 11:40 PM