the Rift

never fear, little one

Arihari Posts: 2
Unclaimed
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13.2hh :: 3 years
mono
in another place our lives would've only just begun
Ara ma'athlan vhenas,” he trailed off his gentle lullaby in time to note the appearance of not only one but two strangers. He pressed tighter against the tree, brow furrowed as he looked between the pair. His attention was caught by the darker coloured stallion first. At first his eyes caught sight of the horn – a relief to the small stallion – but quickly enough he noticed the wings as well. He blinked a few times in confusion. A... mix? Perhaps? They weren't entirely uncommon he supposed but he had seen so few in his journeys. More often than not they were among the city dwellers. Arihari gave a gentle tilt of his head. He had to quietly remind himself that this place wasn't his homeland.

While the stallion kept a polite distance the mare didn't seem so inclined. “Oh!” he exclaimed lightly as he turned his focus to her now. She was just as unique as the stallion to him. Her wings looked so delicate. He briefly feared for them in this chill. They didn't appear to have the same bulk to them as the feathered ones of the darker stallion. Blinking away his surprise Arih flicked his attention back and forth between the two once again.

They were speaking to him. His mind was sluggish to catch up with what he was hearing. The words he recognized. It was the same drawl that the city dwellers used. A common tongue that had been prevalent outside of his forested home. A language he had learned out of necessity rather then actual interest. “On dhea,” he greeted. It did occur to him that the chance they understood was slim. It had been a long while since he had encountered anyone who did. “Lost.. Yes. No.. Wait.. Maybe?” he frowned, wanting to groan in frustration at himself. “I don't know where I am, but there wasn't anywhere I was trying to go? I think?

He must have travelled quite far as well. He had never heard of any mentions of a Helovia before. With an odd name he was sure he would have remembered. However there had never been so much as a whisper. “Ah, and I'm Arihari.

arihari,
it didn't have to be this way but this is what we are
headshot by vivaliis

@Mesec @Myrrine ohgosh yes, tag me! ;O; <3

Messages In This Thread
never fear, little one - by Arihari - 11-27-2016, 12:11 PM
RE: never fear, little one - by Mesec - 11-27-2016, 01:50 PM
RE: never fear, little one - by Myrrine - 11-27-2016, 02:08 PM
RE: never fear, little one - by Arihari - 11-27-2016, 04:10 PM
RE: never fear, little one - by Mesec - 11-27-2016, 08:19 PM
RE: never fear, little one - by Myrrine - 11-27-2016, 11:40 PM