the Rift

[OPEN] wanderlust [patrol]

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

I am so thankful not to have to deal with herd life. The relaxation of just being able to do what I want when I want... Well a girl could get used to this. I seem to of taken up this labyrinth as home for now. Sarabi and I would move on when we saw fit to move elsewhere. Most certainly it would not be to a herd. We were enjoying the chance to sleep in, that is until Sarabi's sleep was disturbed by the sound of voices and hooves. She was awake first, moving around and making sure of how close the voices were. That's when she began to wake me. Which wasn't hard to do since I had started to wake the moment she stood up.

”What do patrols look for, exactly?” My ears pricked up as Sarabi turned toward where the voice came from.. The patrol had come dangerously close to where we like to sleep. So I think it's time that I step out and steer them away. I had only heard the three female voices. "Patrols look for anything useful for the herd." As I step out, my eyes meet his. Sarabi's fur stands on end, as she still does not care for Volterra. She doesn't growl only because of the presence of the fillies. But I, well I respect the way he sees things. I won't pretend that I don't wish he'd want me and only me. But... "Are you four on a patrol?" I ask softly. I am still staring at Volterra, as last I knew he was an outcast like I am. Now he's out on a herd patrol?

"speech here"

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

(ooc: yep, shes totally gonna crash the thread of all V's)

Messages In This Thread
wanderlust [patrol] - by Volterra - 11-28-2016, 05:04 PM
RE: wanderlust [patrol] - by Vastra - 11-28-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: wanderlust [patrol] - by Valdís - 11-28-2016, 07:52 PM
RE: wanderlust [patrol] - by Vinati - 11-30-2016, 11:36 AM
RE: wanderlust [patrol] - by Vitani - 11-30-2016, 04:22 PM
RE: wanderlust [patrol] - by Volterra - 12-03-2016, 11:23 AM