the Rift

[OPEN] bloodflood

Libertad Posts: 24
Absent Abyss
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 2 ::Tallsun
Minx

There is a stranger that approaches. He takes in her appearance with slow care.. Squat and peculiar. For a long moment he studies the strands that hang from her head and he wonders whether they are some form of.. Feelers. The brief image of them shifting about like appendages almost sends a shutter of repulsion down his spine. Briefly his lip curls back but it settles back into a look of cold calm, an icy placidity as he let’s the warrior offer her greetings. Libertad’s tail twitches slightly and he offers a dip of his head to the mare. She is unfamiliar so he can only assume she is a new arrival since his own departure so many months ago.

“I am here to see my mother and sister.” Libertad says. “Nyx and d’Arcy… If they still reside here in my childhood home.” It is then he hears a familiar voice call his name. A torrent of emotions wash over him and he can’t pin down how to react at her presence. There is a certain disappointment that it isn’t d’Arcy, that he won’t press his warm body into hers and feel the familiar warmth of his wombmate. There is a void formed deep within his chest in her absence and he knows only she can fill it. Still, he must settle with his mother and her presence.

“Hello Mother,” he says. Despite all the hatred he brewed in his belly toward her, he cannot silence the part of him that loves his mother. No matter the fact she had left him and his sister with barely a goodbye, he loves her. There had been times he swore he’d never return to the Edge.. That Helovia has been left behind and he’d kept his back turned.. Yet here he is, crawling back like a dog to it’s vomit and he doesn’t offer biting words to his mother. Rather he lets her press her nose into him and he shuts his eyes for the briefest of moments.

“I was wandering.” Libertad murmurs, “Trying to find myself.. Where is d’Arcy?” His mind cannot help but drift towards his sister. Is there the same burning resentment that he feels towards his mother? Or will she open to him again and bring him into her warm embrace? He is desperate for her and he can feel his need reawakening deep inside. Helovia is hardly home without his sister.

In my city I'm a young god

@Roskuld @Nyx

* tag me in all replies please
*force is permitted at all times
*pixel by padarii@dA

Messages In This Thread
bloodflood - by Libertad - 11-27-2016, 04:17 PM
RE: bloodflood - by Roskuld - 11-27-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: bloodflood - by Nyx - 11-28-2016, 01:10 PM
RE: bloodflood - by Libertad - 11-28-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: bloodflood - by Roskuld - 12-02-2016, 11:45 PM
RE: bloodflood - by Nyx - 12-03-2016, 11:41 AM