the Rift

[OPEN] bloodflood

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers
Roskuld & Zchiraxicon
Where there's no Law tying my heart from the start..

Oh what the fuck, Cheek, I scowled in my head, you dun’ led me straight into some kind o’ dramatic reunion party or whatever.

Not my fault, Chico said, and he fluttered down from the sky, alighting himself onto my wither. Not psychic. He strange, you check.

Yeah, whatever, still blaming you.

He sexy for you.

Fuck oooooff.

I hadn’t had a chance to get a word in after he mentioned he was here for his family. He ain’t smell like the salt of the Edge, but I guess it’ll rub off sooner or later if you went gallivantin’ ‘n shit in the forest long enough. I didn’t know who d’Arcy was, but I did know a Nyx (someone’s Ma) and the silver devil herself came bursting from the herdland to meet her son at the doorstep.

They had eyes and words and hearts (probably) only for each other--and I didn’t mind that at all, I mean, that was some family shit that had to be dealt with I was gonna let them do it. I’m not sure how well of a mental note I was gonna keep of this-- y’know, keeping track of just who the hell even lives in this place, and who had lived her before, and so on--but eh, I figured I was gonna have to deal with it in any way I could. “Captain,” I acknowledged, giving an awkward shrug before shuffling off, Chico’s head swiveling to keep them in view.

Aw, wanna watch.

Behave.

He nipped my croup; I gave a buck, throwing a foot out at him while he took off in the air again. Ah, well. Back to the grind.

"talk"

image credits

Ros out <3

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
bloodflood - by Libertad - 11-27-2016, 04:17 PM
RE: bloodflood - by Roskuld - 11-27-2016, 05:36 PM
RE: bloodflood - by Nyx - 11-28-2016, 01:10 PM
RE: bloodflood - by Libertad - 11-28-2016, 06:41 PM
RE: bloodflood - by Roskuld - 12-02-2016, 11:45 PM
RE: bloodflood - by Nyx - 12-03-2016, 11:41 AM
RE: bloodflood - by Libertad - 01-03-2017, 01:00 AM