the Rift

[OPEN] exit wounds

Nyx Posts: 292
Deceased atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 11 HP: 72 | Buff: SWIFT
Dominus :: White Lion :: None Snow

Miss you. Her daugher's soft words cause Nyx's eyes to suddenly sting with tears, and she leans down to whicker gently towards Esinakh's patterned muzzle. Her twins may well miss her, but they will not know the primal mourning of a mother with an empty nest, a woman lost and useless. She wouldn't want them to know that. They will be happy, she's sure, but the same cannot be said for Nyx.

Tembovu's offer startles the mare, and she looks up from her daughter in order to focus on the elephantine man. It's so kind, so thoughtful....a warmth grows in her heart for the stallion, for his selflessness in allowing one of his most loyal herdmembers to leave to be with her children. But the Edge is Nyx's home and always will be, and she simply could not imagine living anywhere else. "You are kind to offer me that, Tembovu, but I could not leave the Edge. Somebody has to keep an eye on Oizys." She forces a chuckle. Truthfully, she thinks a part of Arakh and Esinakh's decision is because they want to make their own way, and they couldn't do that with their overprotective mother following them like a bad smell.

She cannot prolong it any longer. As Tembovu takes his leave, Nyx plants a gentle kiss onto the heads of both her offspring, feeling a single tear trickle down her cheek. "Be safe, my darlings." murmurs, and her mind is a minefield of sorrow as she looks upon them. "I will see you very soon." She blows soft air towards them, before stepping back to watch them go.

[ SOMEDAY WE MAY SEE A WOMAN KING, SWORD IN HAND, SWING AT SOME EVIL AND BLEED ]

@Esinakh I'll make us a thread in the Throat :D

Other characters have permission to use magic/violence against Nyx at any time.

Messages In This Thread
exit wounds - by Arakh - 11-30-2016, 01:09 PM
RE: exit wounds - by Nyx - 12-03-2016, 11:48 AM
RE: exit wounds - by Esinakh - 12-04-2016, 09:40 AM
RE: exit wounds - by Tembovu - 12-04-2016, 05:24 PM
RE: exit wounds - by Arakh - 12-06-2016, 05:25 PM
RE: exit wounds - by Nyx - 12-06-2016, 05:41 PM
RE: exit wounds - by Esinakh - 12-19-2016, 06:09 PM
RE: exit wounds - by Tembovu - 12-19-2016, 06:22 PM
RE: exit wounds - by Arakh - 12-31-2016, 08:45 AM
RE: exit wounds - by Nyx - 12-31-2016, 09:24 AM