the Rift

~plot it like it's hot~ ;-)

Val Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Other :: nonya :: 20
Valentine
Heyo! So right now I only have Ariadne to plot with. So far, she has met Myrrine, Eldala & Tilney and is currently working out where to stay in terms of a permanent home - it is between Aurora Basin and World's Edge at the moment. Ariadne has basically no idea how she got to Helovia or what happened to her family - as it stands she's lost about 3 weeks worth of memories between the time "the event" happened in her old home and "waking up" in the Threshold. She's definitely got some form of mild amnesia and can't remember much of anything right now. I think Myrrine at some point is going to help her retrieve those memories.

My plan for that is that something traumatic happened, either involving the gods of her old home, a natural disaster or a personal crisis. I haven't quite ironed out the details yet, but keep an eye out and you can see how it progresses ;3

Currently Ariadne is available for any types of plots. I am completely open-minded. She has never had much experience with magic or religion so I think I'd like her to meet someone skilled in magic and someone devoted to their religion so she can explore those aspects of Helovia. As it stands she will likely become a healer in any herd she joins.

If you'd like to throw your character(s) at her please let me know! She needs some lovin' <3

Goatfairy Posts: 0
OOC Account
Mare :: Unicorn :: 5ft 4 :: 24
Goatfairy
-Throws all my characters at- (Except Calstron, Cal was put in time out for this exercise, LOL)

Eldala would be more than happy (regardless of wherever she ends up) to still be friends with her and to travel about learning religious stuff (kindof a personal quest for her at the moment) or whatever.

Laume , as a foal in the World's Edge is more than happy to play about with Ari and tell her a little of what she knows of the place(learned in a lesson) and/or just be an annoying foal haha.

Arion is a Soldier in the Basin and he is open for any sort of threading. His personality is intellectual/driven and an official sort of friendly and he's Eldala's older brother.
.::I play Eldala, Calstron, Laume, and (soon) Akriel !::.

OOC Account
Valentine
@Goatfairy oh yes Eldala and Ari could be great friends! Once my thread is done with Never, I will be posting her in the Basin to seek out Eldala ;3 their friendship can go from there. I think they'd have a lot of fun gallavanting over the countryside learning about new things :D

As for the others, isn't Laume Myrrine's daughter? Ari could meet her, she'd probaby be surprised to learn innocent young Myrrine has a daughter. I think she'd view Laume as a younger sister type <3

And Arion is so pretty owo He and Ari should ~definitely~ meet up, maybe they could bump into each other outside the herdlands, in a common area? :D I think he and Ari would get along wonderfully, they're both intellectual types and I think she'd admire that about him~

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie
Glacia would love to meet her! Maybe she can be like "HERE LOOK PLANTS COOL RIGHT?!?!" even though most ppl would be like uhhm your weird. But anything, or even if you wanted rivalry like. Maybe. She needs someone.

and then there is Kvasir. He can get steamy. So she could be like "wtf why are you steaming thats weird." and he can explain it maybe?

OOC Account
Valentine
@Glacia Yes! They can be buddies and Glacia can show her around the Edge some more and teach her new things :D As for Kvasir, that would be amazing xD She'd be so confused haha.

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
-offers Myrrine for all the things- She should be a Throat member by the time Ari gets around to her, so maybe they can be sand besties! But also Myrrine has always had a lot of faith and love for the Gods, and so I feel she would be able to help Ari alot in the aspect about learning about the Helovian Gods in general. Plus you know we need them to be besties and she needs to help her get that memory back!! @Ariadne
Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3