the Rift

[OPEN] Take what you can

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy

The woman did not seem very pleases with the boy. Bright golden eyes widened as she kinda gruffed and huffed. His hooves took a few steps away from the woman to give her space. Zubari might be young, but he could read into social cues very well. His light, fluffy tail flicked and fluttered wondering if the woman was going to run him out after all the questions he just threw out there. The sea lady finally speaks her name. Syrena... interesting and her coat was dampened with a wet look. The spotted boy traced her body with his eyes taking in every inch of the fascinating woman. His mouth tightened and twisted as the colt tried to figure out this odd creature. She was clearly a horse, but that skin, why was it so wet? He wanted to reach out and touch her again, but he remained still.

The kinda woman asked him what he meant about the world. Zubari did not know very much about anything because his father kept the boy sheltered, well he tried. The spotted colt was always out adventuring and learning more and more about the world. Bright golden eyes twinkled, was this adult willing to talk with him?"Oh, you do not mind talking with me? Most adults do not want to deal with a child." He tried not to let the frown twist upon his face, but the child could not help it. " Thank you..." His voice was soft and meek as he tried to smile softly. Bright orbs then flicked to the ocean the surrounded them. "I never thought the world could be any bigger. Father tends to keep me hidden and locked away. He believes children should not roam, but how would I learn about anything if I stayed home?." He shook his skull softly disagreeing with the views of his own fathers. Amazement fell upon his face as a school of small fish swam past the two. "Umm I live in Edge. The moon god is our God; she made this tunnel right? I never knew that there were others Gods out there ." His shoulders shrugged slightly "I'm sure they have to be bossed around by someone. I mean there has to be a force out there that keeps even them in line. Without it wouldn't they just kill us all?What purpose do we serve them besides always asking them for stuff? I mean my dad ask's the Moon for a whole bunch of stuff, but she never asks anything of him. Well, you know what I mean. She does not NEED us... we need her."

The boy let his gaze fall upon the woman again. For a young age, he picked up on a lot of things very quickly. He could make a scholar question if the sky were up and the ground was down. Maybe it was in his nature to think profoundly and want to know answers to everything. Maybe he was just learning how to use his words to make others think. Soon the boy will learn that he takes pleasure in confusing people, and planting little bugs in their ears. For now, it was just harmless questions and thoughts.

"Talk."
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

@Syrena

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
Take what you can - by Syrena - 11-28-2016, 07:51 PM
RE: Take what you can - by Zubari - 12-01-2016, 11:57 PM
RE: Take what you can - by Syrena - 12-28-2016, 11:36 AM
RE: Take what you can - by Zubari - 01-01-2017, 10:57 PM
RE: Take what you can - by Syrena - 01-02-2017, 02:26 PM